Watching ESPN in Italy 8/24

CaliforniaCanes

West Coast Canes
Anyone have experience streaming overseas? I cannot miss this game live and doubt they will be showing ESPN on any of the TV's.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
There’s a guy here that posts from Italia. Can’t remember what his handle is. And I know there’s at least a couple or three guys from the UK that might be able to help. One of them is @OldhamA

When it comes to College Football and the NFL I don't **** around hunting for dodgy streams.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience streaming overseas? I cannot miss this game live and doubt they will be showing ESPN on any of the TV's.

Thanks in advance!

I think I'll be in Rome that day. Probably can find a stream on reddit to watch the game. That's my go-to for mlb games and i'm sure people do the same for college football.

Advertisement

Easy way to watch. Have been doing it for nearly 10 years now. The poblem is with the new acc contract I don't know if all or any acc ganmes will broadcasted. Watch the listings in two weeks.

I was there in 2005 when Miami played Vag Tech and watched ESPN while I was there. It's 14 yrs later so I would assume you should have no problems. ESPN is broadcasted all over the world.

You'll most likely need a VPN service for any sort of ESPN streaming app. I would suggest r/cfbstreams and choose the most up-voted link and go from there.

Advertisement
I watched Pitt ruin Miami's season two years ago in Florence, you might be surprised, a few bars do show it.

One thing to remember is the game will be starting at 1am in Italy. I've never been over there, so forgive my ignorance, but even if you were to find somewhere public to watch it, will they be open past 4am?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So essentially on 8/24 a thread will show up with links and they will be accessible from outside of the US?
Yes. It will show all the games on the list and go live at the time the network goes live. You have to try the different links and fight the pop ups. Look for the smallest x.

Easy way to watch. Have been doing it for nearly 10 years now. The poblem is with the new acc contract I don't know if all or any acc ganmes will broadcasted. Watch the listings in two weeks.

So is that ESPN Player available throughout Europe? Or is it only certain countries?

Advertisement
Back