Watching Bama spring game, we win if...

Advertisement
Bama has a ton if talented players, but they're short on experience and getting used to a new OC. This is the time to catch them unaware. I'm not going to predict victory, because that would be unwarranted, but I feel a lot better than any time in the last few years.

Yes. This combo of factors gives us the best CHANCE to win the game. I'm not betting any actual money, but I'll be there in Atlanta with enough confidence to yell at Bama fans.

we beat their asses! I’ll keep beating the drum. We are back. If Don’s 100% they’re ****ed
1618950527925.gif

Yes. This combo of factors gives us the best CHANCE to win the game. I'm not betting any actual money, but I'll be there in Atlanta with enough confidence to yell at Bama fans.
Don't pick any fights. You're not as young as your enthusiasm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is the talented mental midget safety we all wanted still playing for them? If so, he will be severely exploited by King and Co.

Look, Bama is gonna have players and reload, but those of you sucking off Bryce Young are blind. He was like 25 for 45 idk bout you but that seems about what I saw him do in limited reps last season. I just don't see the can't miss prospect when I've seen him play. Granted he won't have to be a number 1 pick to succeed at Bama but it ain't like he's gotta be out for us to have a shot to win that game

Thought the same thing.

I also saw that Bama didn’t have a drop off in WR talent. Hall as a TF showed incredible hands & body control. They also have a real TE threat. Bama’s OL, ironically, looked the most suspect I’ve seen in a while. We can do some things w/ pressure against them, at first glance.

Young’s legs can be a problem for us. There’s a reason SC fans were mucho bitter at Helton for letting him slip to Bama. I don’t recall too much from their running game, as my focus was on Young. Bama also looked very fast...but, I like our chances to give them a run.

If we get blown out the building by this version of Bama, talent for talent it wouldn’t be on the players as opposed to the coaching staff. No, we don’t have the same exact talent as Bama, but w/ our age, and the talent we do have, we’re in the area. Should make them sweat, at the very least.
Speed wise I think we can hold our own against them. I think
they have more depth and they just looked bigger overall than our guys. I think we can give them a game for about a half or 3 quarters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back