Watching away games, bars or at home?

Advertisement
In my backyard is the best place in Charleston!
C3C1437D-3756-4434-86A1-C39C2D3A96B1.jpeg
996741C9-C4E4-40EF-B7F7-E44DDCFAB02F.png
8DA1E446-F261-4FB9-8916-A3CB1131E911.png
C3C1437D-3756-4434-86A1-C39C2D3A96B1.jpeg
996741C9-C4E4-40EF-B7F7-E44DDCFAB02F.png
8DA1E446-F261-4FB9-8916-A3CB1131E911.png

Going to a bar is for suckers. I do not know what the appeal is when going to Sports Bar when you can do the same thing at home, for far cheaper.

Want to socialize...invite your friends?

Advertisement
Well when I watched the FSU game I got so into and drinking the manager asked my brother if I was ok and ****ed off fsu fans as well, the ND game I drank beer all to myself and watched the game alone, both times were great

home always

maybe back in the day going to a bar was worth it, but not now. I remember you had to be pretty to be a waitress or bartender, these days it seems like it's a job requirement for you to be a fat slob who is only there for her tip and you're taking your sweet ******* time giving it to her even though she can't even make the first re-fill

throw the lack of eye candy on top of the beer/food prices along with whatever else is there to distract to you and it's a big F*CK that for me thank you.

I'd love to sit down in a nice bar with cane fans, any fans really don't get me wrong i'm quite social. But people are crazy these days and there's not enough out there to justify going

Advertisement
I’d say about 50% of away game I go to a bar, and 50% of the time I watch at one of the people I tailgate with house. Sometimes I like being in the bar atmosphere, other times I only like being with my tailgate squad who know the game and players.

For home games I’m at the rock.

Advertisement
Before I got married... Sports bars. Always.

Once I got married I started watching the games at home cause she whips up all kinds of food to keep me in the house. #Latinas

Advertisement
Home, every time. I loathe watching sports at bars when I actually care about the game.

Also, I have a bar in my basement so I can always sit there if I really want the bar experience. The waitress that works there (aka the wife) is very inattentive though.

If it’s not at the actual game, then it’s home. I tried the bar thing; girls asking stupid questions, ppl talking over each other, can’t ever get my order right....f that. Home is the ultimate bar.

Advertisement
Back