Watched film on all 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBruceMyBabyDaddy

Redshirt Freshman
I have kept quiet on this matter because I honestly don't care I EXPECT the Head Coach to pick the best guy for the job. However, in my humble opinion you have to go with Martell. Neither of the 3 will consistently wow you with their arm. Neither has even a Stephen Morris level arm. But UknowWhat, we haven't had a dual-threat like Tate in the history of the U. The only drawback from Tate in comparison to the other 2 qb's is that he will hinder what your #1 target Jeff Thomas does best due to his arm strength. I just don't trust Perry on gameday and Jarren just doesn't strike me as a kid who has an urgency about himself. Im not betting on any QB's who couldn't unseat My'Weak Throwhere.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

For starting another thread on this, were you scared not enough people would see your respons on the dozen other threads?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have kept quiet on this matter because I honestly don't care I EXPECT the Head Coach to pick the best guy for the job. However, in my humble opinion you have to go with Martell. Neither of the 3 will consistently wow you with their arm. Neither has even a Stephen Morris level arm. But UknowWhat, we haven't had a dual-threat like Tate in the history of the U. The only drawback from Tate in comparison to the other 2 qb's is that he will hinder what your #1 target Jeff Thomas does best due to his arm strength. I just don't trust Perry on gameday and Jarren just doesn't strike me as a kid who has an urgency about himself. Im not betting on any QB's who couldn't unseat My'Weak Throwhere.
That got to be a joke. HUH?

Reactions: WIN
If you are referring to arm strength, you are completely wrong in your analysis. Perry has a very strong arm, accuracy is his issue.
Accuracy, timing, and deciding where to throw it. Still, good coaching should be able to fix some of that. I'm not giving up on him yet.

Advertisement
Put the keyboard down and quietly back away.

Reactions: WIN
Thanks

Advertisement
If the winner is pick due to the ineptitude of the ineptitude of the competition, we screwed. I was hoping Tate would be light years ahead of the dead weight we carried around last year, not adding wood to the fire. Sure, guys improve, but nobody is all the sudden Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back