Watched film on all 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I liked 3... Not as good as 1 obviously but I thought 3 was done well... 2 sucked.
Bingo. 2 is nonsense . I honestly thought they wrapped it up better then most expected . And talking movies is a better use of this then the OP intended with his nonsense.

Advertisement
I have kept quiet on this matter because I honestly don't care I EXPECT the Head Coach to pick the best guy for the job. However, in my humble opinion you have to go with Martell. Neither of the 3 will consistently wow you with their arm. Neither has even a Stephen Morris level arm. But UknowWhat, we haven't had a dual-threat like Tate in the history of the U. The only drawback from Tate in comparison to the other 2 qb's is that he will hinder what your #1 target Jeff Thomas does best due to his arm strength. I just don't trust Perry on gameday and Jarren just doesn't strike me as a kid who has an urgency about himself. Im not betting on any QB's who couldn't unseat My'Weak Throwhere.

Attachments

• 1565569775958.gif
    1565569775958.gif
    103.8 KB · Views: 1
Mr. Rogers never told a lie.

Except when he was too humble about his confirmed kill count in Nam as a sniper. Can't really hold that against him though. The man was a national treasure.

Advertisement
"Neither of the three"? Good God, I sure hope the OP doesn't have a degree from the U.

Whatever film you have watched is irrelevant to this moment in time. Just another fan thinking they know best. Well, we all don't know s**# because we're not seeing the guys perform on a daily basis. The only guys that truly know are the coaches and the players. I'll wait for the Diaz announcement whenever it comes out even if it's 15 minutes before kickoff. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back