Watch out... King is going to BRING IT in 2020....

Advertisement
I was a Tate guy based on his HS record, his obvious leadership qualities through friendships with Jordan, Phillips and Bolden and the fact Meyer evaluated him. Those are pretty frigging good proxies. But they are still proxies.

King is a completely different case. He’s already won big and delivered incredible performances at a high level. That’s him.Not someone vouching for him. And he’s coming to an offense that will literally be built around his capabilities, whereas Enos was the OC equivalent of Mark D”Onofrio and didn’t do **** to adjust to his QBs. These scenarios are night and day.

p.s. I still think Tate gets a bad wrap and hope he gets a chance to prove his doubters wrong. But he’s no King.

I don’t know about King, but I do know OP will continue to bring it with pointless threads, just like his alter ego @Paranos
giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
Hopefully channeling his thoughts and energy into practicing and leading his new team will help him through an incredibly tough situation.

My oldest son's team (Charlotte Tarpons) had a coach unexpectedly pass away (heart attack) while teaching, the day before a game. He was my son's (C) position coach. The coach's son was QB1. They were all set to cancel the game until he and his family said they wanted to play - said his father was a player and coach his whole life and it was what he would have wanted.

Very emotional, and the kid lit it up that night, it was something to see.

My oldest son's team (Charlotte Tarpons) had a coach unexpectedly pass away (heart attack) while teaching, the day before a game. He was my son's (C) position coach. The coach's son was QB1. They were all set to cancel the game until he and his family said they wanted to play - said his father was a player and coach his whole life and it was what he would have wanted.

Very emotional, and the kid lit it up that night, it was something to see.

Wow that must have been crazy emotional for everyone. Hope King finds that kind of peace .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Condolences.

We don't need this young man to be superman year.
If he approaches this season in the manner KJ did last year, we'll be just fine.
Exactly. I want him to stay within his limits and not try to win games by himself.

That being said, I will be more than a little giddy the first time he runs one in from 50+ out.

Advertisement
I was a Tate guy based on his HS record, his obvious leadership qualities through friendships with Jordan, Phillips and Bolden and the fact Meyer evaluated him. Those are pretty frigging good proxies. But they are still proxies.

King is a completely different case. He’s already won big and delivered incredible performances at a high level. That’s him.Not someone vouching for him. And he’s coming to an offense that will literally be built around his capabilities, whereas Enos was the OC equivalent of Mark D”Onofrio and didn’t do **** to adjust to his QBs. These scenarios are night and day.

p.s. I still think Tate gets a bad wrap and hope he gets a chance to prove his doubters wrong. But he’s no King.
How do you adjust an O to a QB that doesn't know to throw a **** Hail Mary? Is there a "Dumb as a box of rocks" O for our previous QBs?

I hated the Enos hire, but we have had a bunch of coach killers in the QB room.

Advertisement
Back