Watch out... King is going to BRING IT in 2020....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned

Canes family let's send some good wishes and condolences to Mr. King for his passing....

Something tell me his son is going to dedicate 2020 to his father and he's going to play his heart out for him and the Miami Hurricanes.

I hope every single Canes player on this team is ready to match his intensity.

Advertisement
Thought it was a classy move by the coaches to quietly push back the start of spring practice to accommodate the funeral.

Going to be a tough Monday morning turnaround for King. Hopefully channeling his thoughts and energy into practicing and leading his new team will help him through an incredibly tough situation.

Canes family let's send some good wishes and condolences to Mr. King for his passing....

Something tell me his son is going to dedicate 2020 to his father and he's going to play his heart out for him and the Miami Hurricanes.

I hope every single Canes player on this team is ready to match his intensity.

Let's just get through the first few days of Spring practice and see how that goes.

Big first test is when DL can really go out OL--likely to be ugly.

Again.

Thought it was a classy move by the coaches to quietly push back the start of spring practice to accommodate the funeral.

Going to be a tough Monday morning turnaround for King. Hopefully channeling his thoughts and energy into practicing and leading his new team will help him through an incredibly tough situation.

Resiliency is a simple, but tricky thing.

Easy to say, sometimes not as easy to practice. Regardless it must be done--life goes on.

Advertisement
By all accounts King is already demonstrating leadership in his approach to conditioning and studying the playbook and film. You know he will be pushing his WR's to learn so they can be effective. The great thing about having a LEADER is that people do follow his example. So I expect to see many benefits of King off the field as well as on. The negative effect of JW and his attitude in 2019 cannot be overstated.

Advertisement
I know right? Totally different than when Tate was going to step up because it was his last chance. Or when Perry was going to get his act together now that he had real competition. This guy gets it, has the ability, and will put in the work to be great. No doubts whatsoever.
There's a pretty big difference between King and Perry/Martell...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe, but we don't know that yet do we?

Ah, we do have a pretty strong indicator in King's 2018 season .. 50 TD's .. 35 passing and 15 rushing. Team averaged 41 points a game. Consistent player, great attitude, hard worker, learned the offense and studied film. So .. King has a record of positive, high level accomplishment while Tate basically hasn't played a meaningful series as QB and Perry is erratic at best. No comparison. And .. don't bother mentioning King's 2019 season under his new coach .. Dana Whacko Holgerson and his OC and offense. King and Lashlee's offense will mesh nicely.

Advertisement
Back