Watch Me Eviscerate Golden & His Defence Of HIS Defense

He's "Happy" with the defense and improvements this year? This is his Temple mentality seeping through his pores.

A Miami Hurricanes coach in his 4th season should not field, or be in any way satisfied with, a defense that ranks:

- 46th in Scoring Defense

- 48th in Rushing Defense

- 56th in 3rd Down Defense

- 70th in Red Zone Defense

- 65th in Sacks Per Game

- 59th in Opponent Completion %

- 76th in Interceptions

- 114th in Penalty Yards Per Game

- 88th in 2nd Half Scoring Defense

- 106th in 4th Quarter Scoring Defense

- 80th in Punts Forced

- 77th in Rushing 1st Downs Allowed Per Game

- 61st in Total Opponents 1st Downs Per Game

- 84th in OPP Time Of Possession
81499115.gif

Advertisement
Those numbers are horrifying and this bozo actually defends the job they did on defense. I'm convinced this *** and his buddy will be back next year, I've got to try and stop caring about this train wreck of a team.

6-6 is not improvement.

What matters is the W's and L's. Al does too much L's not enough W's. Point blank.

Advertisement
He's "Happy" with the defense and improvements this year? This is his Temple mentality seeping through his pores.

A Miami Hurricanes coach in his 4th season should not field, or be in any way satisfied with, a defense that ranks:

- 46th in Scoring Defense

- 48th in Rushing Defense

- 56th in 3rd Down Defense

- 70th in Red Zone Defense

- 65th in Sacks Per Game

- 59th in Opponent Completion %

- 76th in Interceptions

- 114th in Penalty Yards Per Game

- 88th in 2nd Half Scoring Defense

- 106th in 4th Quarter Scoring Defense

- 80th in Punts Forced

- 77th in Rushing 1st Downs Allowed Per Game

- 61st in Total Opponents 1st Downs Per Game

- 84th in OPP Time Of Possession

Get this 6-6 ******* BACK TO THE MAC

Wow. He actually had me fooled. Stat wise I actually thought our defense ranked in the 20-30s in most categories. I know from the "look test" that we had not gotten much better. But these stats are pathetic.

Brought this over to slurpside the u...if you all wanna have a good laugh at the pure *******ry there feel free lol

"Watch Me Eviscerate Golden & His Defence Of HIS Defense"

Nice stats; was the use of the British/Canadian/Commonwealth et al, spelling of "Defence" and then the US spelling "Defense" used as an attention getting device or are you just so used to "Defence" from watching TSN and CBC hockey highlight shows via satellite at 2 a.m.?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back