Watch it live now on UM's website

Advertisement
the only 3 they have in so far are Briscoe, McCord and Waters

Thmpson makes 4

and it says at the bottom

"Per NCAA rules, the Miami Athletics Department may only announce a signee when the program has received and Miami Athletics Compliance has verified the signee's letter of intent. Signees aren't officially Hurricanes until listed on this page."

Thmpson makes 4

"Per NCAA rules, the Miami Athletics Department may only announce a signee when the program has received and Miami Athletics Compliance has verified the signee's letter of intent. Signees aren't officially Hurricanes until listed on this page."

They have more but can't announce while they verify some stuff

Advertisement
lol talk about low budget with the Orange cards with their names printed on them

looks like my fantasy FB draft lol

Advertisement

Thmpson makes 4

They have more but can't announce while they verify some stuff

10 are confirmed as of right now. Briscoe was first, Waters, McCord, Thompson, Jones, Davis, AJL, Carter, Hamilton, Isadora.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fisch is a gangster. Literally. I think he comes from New Jersey, right? It wouldn't shock me in the least if his family is connected.

Advertisement
Back