Watch congdon on the pull

Sry brother, not the WWE. I don’t need that **** on TV while I’m watching with my boys. If either of them pulled that in a game, I’d yank them off the team.
Then why is Mcafee always on the tv? Lol

But I was joking.

I’m just of the belief if you don’t make contact with an oppponeny no celebration/taunting should be penalized really… I mean sure this may have been on/slightly over the line but I find it funnier than bad.
 
Merriweather got Nickel blasted into another dimension at T

No sir.

Protection is the responsibility of both the Center and the QB.

He had a chance to slide protection or set the RB to his right if he didn’t think that the OL could get to that guy.

If he wants to keep his teeth and health, he’d be smart to learn protections
 
Big Ben should be starting
Same thought after watching that video. He was lost on the swing pass to Mallory, but every time he pulled, Congdon got a hat on a player. And moved a guy in the TD run.
Yea Ben finds work and gets hands on you, the other guy whiffs and he’s easier to get around with a dip. Got to go with Ben
 

Really great. He mentioned a bunch of things others have said on here regarding Congdon playing a little tall at times and considering a three point stance. What stands out to me is his awareness is pretty advanced. He slows down or explodes depending on the scenario. Wish he had gotten dozens more reps over the first three games, but that remains a mystery. I've repeatedly asked if he was injured or something weird.
 
Really great. He mentioned a bunch of things others have said on here regarding Congdon playing a little tall at times and considering a three point stance. What stands out to me is his awareness is pretty advanced. He slows down or explodes depending on the scenario. Wish he had gotten dozens more reps over the first three games, but that remains a mystery. I've repeatedly asked if he was injured or something weird.
that's the most disheartening part ... he lost reps to a guy that won't be playing guard here ...
 
cantwell is gonna have an arc similar to samson moreso than mauigoa
I would expect Cantwell to be a very good LT by next season. Let’s just be honest at Tackle is his position. Playing his at Guard was just a form of cross training. I don’t yet know which side is better for him but if the coaches think Hawk is more RG than LT, well then Cantwell is the LT.

All that to say I think his progression will fall in between Cici and Samson. Not a starting Tackle from day one like Cici, but a starting tackle by year 2, which is earlier than Samson.
 
Back
Top