Washington Twins Commit

Oh yes. There is a lot more my friend. Im hoping a couple more are released in the next week but I can't guarantee that. As I alluded to in another thread I don't know the thinking behind not going public with a couple of these guys but in due time this board is going to be the hottest in the country with lurkers from lots of other schools lol. The buzz on the 7v7 circuit and with recruits for us and USC is nuts right now. Things are changing.
Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
I feel like if Bobby had an extra star next to his name, ppl would be as excited about him as they were with Tackett.

Their tape is very similar. Bodies flying all over the place. Bobby is actually faster.
I agree. I see no concerns on his film. Has size, agility, makes good reads, good in coverage, gets there fast and lays wood. Excited for this Package Deal. Need Malik and that Georgia but Miami born LB

Advertisement
Oh yes. There is a lot more my friend. Im hoping a couple more are released in the next week but I can't guarantee that. As I alluded to in another thread I don't know the thinking behind not going public with a couple of these guys but in due time this board is going to be the hottest in the country with lurkers from lots of other schools lol. The buzz on the 7v7 circuit and with recruits for us and USC is nuts right now. Things are changing.

The two sleeping giants, Us and USC

How it should be. **** this SEC bs

Advertisement
Good to bet on speed at the WR position and Robby has plenty of that. Bobby is a good take you would just like him to be the 3rd or 4th best LB prospect in your class instead of your 1st or 2nd.
He might be the 4th rated. But i will rate his potentail as equal with anyone we get this cycle. This is the type of guy, kills it at UCF or some team up north somewhere like Pittsburgh or NC St. Some school like that and end up going top 3 rounds. With this coaching i see huge potential with his speed and size combo

Bobby is a project, doesn’t wrap up. If Diaz was still here, he would amount to very little but with Steele, the kid has a shot to be very good.
Yup that's what i saw with his tape. His tackling form his poor. On the other hand, he looks like a menace on the field. He looks mad all the time. Give him a redshirt and turn him loose.

Advertisement
I feel like if Bobby had an extra star next to his name, ppl would be as excited about him as they were with Tackett.

Their tape is very similar. Bodies flying all over the place. Bobby is actually faster.
I completely agree. Bobby is flying under the radar just like Chase Smith did. I like his size (height) and speed. He will add 25-40 lbs over the next 3 years. He could add 20 just in this next year. Three years down the road he's going to be the surprise out of the 2023 class.

Check out my post in this thread.

Bobby is a project, doesn’t wrap up. If Diaz was still here, he would amount to very little but with Steele, the kid has a shot to be very good.

Alot of kids, who are just physically superior to their competition, tend to lose fundamentals. Don't worry, this is why we pay our coaches the big bucks. If he really runs a 4.5 (it been rumored that he is only a step slower than his twin), how can you not like the pickup.

Advertisement
So, can anyone clarify if they’re both named Robert? Or are they Roberto and Boberto or something like that?

One is named Robert John David Washington. The other is named John Wayne Bobert Washington. You can see why they prefer Robbie and Bobbie.

Advertisement
Back