Washington Twins Commit

Advertisement
This is exciting Robby's highlight tape is crazy! Someone also mentioned Bobby's speed beIN the same as Robby well that gets me even more hype dude is 6'3 215 he could end up being a **** of a linebacker! Welcome to THE U!!! LFG

Edit: just saw Bobby's highlight tape too oh ya he's a **** good pick up too! I'm hyped asf what a start! I don't see Seymour in this class tho!
Yeah BOBBY A BEAST!!! And it was his first year playing linebacker!! He has everything a star linebacker needs! Size, speed, striking ability (needs to wrap up though), instincts, violence, motor, ability to strip the ball. Made in a lab.

Advertisement
i have twin balls. identical, not fraternal. one is 3'2" from the floor, the other is 3'1" from the floor, both produce and perform at the same.
Excuse Me No GIF by Desus & Mero

I watched his Hudl and Bobby is a very raw talent. He especially needs to work on wrapping up ball carriers, but the size and athletiscm is obvious. Good thing we have some quality coaching on the defensive side of the ball. In a few years he can be a quality starter for us.
Yeah because tackling is a new thing. You go from playing QB/RB to tackling… I’m sure that’s an adjustment. This season is what we will see from Bobby. Some thinks he might be able to play at the end as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm equally excited with both of these young men committing to the U. Everyone has focused on Robby for his exceptional offensive speed and skills. However, I'm just as excited if not more with Bobby. He's very athletic at the LB position. I could definitely see him as an every down LB if he can maintain his speed as he fills in another 25-35 lbs on his 6' 3" frame. A very nice pickup for Steele and Strong to work with.

Played QB and RB mostly and moved around 3 schools in 3 years so doesn’t seem to have much of a wow tape. Then he gets down to Miami and moves to LB after the suggestion of his coaches cause he too physical, athletic, and quick. Most programs, as well as Miami, will see who Bobby Washington is this upcoming season and will probably knock at the door a lil harder. Kid is really pushing 6’3 bout 215. He could easily play around the 6’3 240s. I read also that he and his brother are about a tie as far as speed.
I think Bobby is going to be one of the biggest surprises of the 2023 class. He's completely under the radar. It's the speed at his projected size that is going to be the difference maker. I had no idea that he's nearly as fast as his brother. I'm hoping he maintains his speed or even improves it as he adds 25-35 lbs on his frame. I'm envisioning a Brian Urlacher. At 6'3.75", Urlacher gained 20 lbs from his senior year of college and ran 4.61 at the combine.

Bobby's physical traits remind me of Urlacher. I'm not saying he's going to be Brian Urlacher. I just think he could wind up with the same physical traits by the time he's a junior the way Urlacher did his senior season and at the combine.

Check out Urlacher at 2:45 below.

Advertisement
New York Reaction GIF by NBA
So there's more?

Oh yes. There is a lot more my friend. Im hoping a couple more are released in the next week but I can't guarantee that. As I alluded to in another thread I don't know the thinking behind not going public with a couple of these guys but in due time this board is going to be the hottest in the country with lurkers from lots of other schools lol. The buzz on the 7v7 circuit and with recruits for us and USC is nuts right now. Things are changing.

i have twin balls. identical, not fraternal. one is 3'2" from the floor, the other is 3'1" from the floor, both produce and perform at the same.
Identical should have the same distance from the floor. I think you may have a problem friend. Seek medical help. (usually varicocele)

Advertisement
Back