Washington to create Sean Taylor statue

Season 4 Art GIF by Parks and Recreation

Advertisement
Holy smokes! That's what they came up with? Not my first choice, but about darn time something was there. RIP

They have to be trolling, there's no way in **** it could be that halfassed. I just don't get it. If you are going to have reebok pants, why couldn't you use a reebok jersey? Sean never wore a Nike jersey in the NFL. Why couldn't you tape up the cleats? Why couldn't you tape the facemask?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have to be trolling, there's no way in **** it could be that halfassed. I just don't get it. If you are going to have reebok pants, why couldn't you use a reebok jersey? Sean never wore a Nike jersey in the NFL. Why couldn't you tape up the cleats? Why couldn't you tape the facemask?
lol thats not the worst part of the statute. the statue itself is a mannequin at a nike outlet

Advertisement
Advertisement
They said world cup?
Who knows... Really easy to get the "World Cup" edition of Copa Mundials so I'm pretty sure someone had an intern purchase "Sean Taylor's Adidas soccer cleats" without specifying. Whoever buys the team will eventually throw down some money for a legit statue because it is well past due...

Who knows... Really easy to get the "World Cup" edition of Copa Mundials so I'm pretty sure someone had an intern purchase "Sean Taylor's Adidas soccer cleats" without specifying. Whoever buys the team will eventually throw down some money for a legit statue because it is well past due...

Yeah I'm just saying, it's not the cleats, just lack of attention to detail or showing any care really. This thing is pathetic.

Advertisement
Back