Washington to create Sean Taylor statue

Advertisement
The worst most horrible **** I ever seen. This is how y’all do everyone’s favorite safety?! The favorite of OTHER NFL PLAYERS TOO!!!!! This is how you honor a man who gave his all for your franchise!? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

**** it, man! Ruiz, let us spend some more of your money to put a nice one on campus to make up for this sacrilege.

1670700598183.png

Advertisement
To be fair

To be fair Sean Taylor DID wear Adidas soccer cleats in the NFL - looks like Copa Mundials with metal studs. So technically this is not a mistake but historically accurate:

View attachment 216866

That was only for a couple of games. He primarily wore Nike cleats. Regardless this whole statue is bush league.

Advertisement
Just catching up and no clue what cleats he wore as I don't pay that much attention to detail. True story though, those cleats are the most comfortable in the world and had remained unchanged for a long *** time. I don't know if they've changed it up, but that kangaroo (not joking) leather literally molds to your feet for a glove like fit.

There's new materials that interact with the ball, not a big deal in football, that the pro's now wear with position specific textures that are preferred, but you can't go wrong with the classic. Even the street version is incredible comfortable.

****, my 9 year olds soccer cleats are nearly $200 and a pro version, but in a youth version. I always wondered what a pro level shoe would do and his touch and ball control when receiving the ball literally improved the second he put them on and I passed him the ball. They have small triangular ridges that basically grip the ball. Crazy *** stuff as I get off topic.

Advertisement
As someone who has had to watch firsthand at the disaster Dan Snyder has turned the Washington franchise into, I can say with no reservation or hesitation that for this and about a thousand other reasons Snyder is a brown stain in the underwear of humanity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back