Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s not one or the other. If young players are developing but not ready, you fill holes through the portal. You still recruit the next group of top HS talent with hopes of developing. It’s a weeding, balanced and evolving process. In today’s game, get used to a revolving door of players - whether Texas, Alabama, Georgia. Question of who best handles roster management.
I mostly agree. It doesn't have to be one or the other, but that's how it can turn out. I'm sure Mario has plan each player. I know he meets with each player at the end of the season and discusses where they are and what they need to work on. It's a matter of said player(s) accepting it.

I definitely think they got the young island brother some Cinnamon buns from da bottom!

d38d91e819efd84017c424bec2c9753f.jpg

Go Canes
1705817428672.png

Advertisement
No sacks against Michigan?

What’s the LG doing on this play then?

If that’s not a sack…is it considered felony assault?

Looks like his right foot stepped on the centers foot or got tripped by it and with the bull rush he got put on his a$$. But that’s not a deal breaker, is it???

Advertisement
That’s a good time right there!

As long as she’s not 6’1 and up, she’d can take a ride on the Tubesteak Express

I gotta disagree my Cane brother, I love the tall thick ones, they can wrap those long legs around you for leverage or better yet if they have long arms they can do a canine reach around and massage the boys while throw it back.

Go Canes

I gotta disagree my Cane brother, I love the tall thick ones, they can wrap those long legs around you for leverage or better yet if they have long arms they can do a canine reach around and massage the boys while throw it back.

Go Canes

My only problem with the big big girls (tall and thick) is that some have masculine attitudes and think they can throw hands with anyone.

I’m only interested in a single kind of tussle with females.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are stacked at de and ol we need cbs and tall wrs . I could care less if comes to Miami or not . We get him someone is transferring regardless when they fight it out to be the starters

We are stacked at de and ol we need cbs and tall wrs . I could care less if comes to Miami or not . We get him someone is transferring regardless when they fight it out to be the starters

I disagree we are stacked on OL. We have a bunch of underclassmen who are still projects. The rutgers game alone is proof that we badly miss Cohen at LG and Matt Lee at C. Carpenter in for Lee but for Cohen.....its just the young bucks and Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back