Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCoy has been getting snaps mostly at tackle correct?

Pancake coming back from injury
No idea what Bell will give us yet

None of the above guys should be expected to either play guard or push FM or Rivers over to guard.

Kinsler hasn’t gotten any snaps at all.

This guarantees no glaring weakness at LG next season. None of the other options I named do that.
McCoy mostly has played TE but he was 2nd string T and G.

Advertisement
If we using an OV on this cat, then the expectation for me is that we land him, we don’t have any OVs to waste.
We have four days left to enroll people for spring. It doesn’t matter anymore for 2024 kids/transfers - if I misunderstand the rule someone can correct

Oh ya my Thoughts...THIS DUDE IS A DEFINATE TAKE... Im not sure why some are even questioning.

1.) GROWN MAN IN THE TRENCHES
2.) STARTING EXPERIENCE IN BIG GAMES AND A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
3.) PLAYED IN A GOOD diverse OFFENSE.
4.) KEEPS us with a low key PNW Pipeline ( I want to continue to target atleast 1 guy from that area a cycle) we have 3 PNW guys on roster now
5.) SAMOAN Pipeline
6.) Hes Huge ( PAUSE)

Offerthis dude a nice nil. Continue to give Mccoy or whomever the extra reps in jumbo sets and bring them along development wise. Injuries happen and they can be slotted in
You must be new here friend. I’m Cribby. Nice to meet you Gogeta.

Advertisement
After they add this guys, this O-Line depth is going to be unreal. Championship size (big pause) at every spot on the line.

LT Jalen Rivers RJR 6-5 325

LT Markel Bell JR 6-9 340

LT Samson Okunlola RFR 6-6 300

LG Nate Kalepo RSR 6-6 327

LG Matthew McCoy RSO 6-6 290

LG Deryc Plazz FR 6-4 295

C Zach Carpenter RSR 6-5 295

C Ryan Rodriguez RSO 6-2 280

C Antonio Tripp RFR 6-3 300

C Nino Francavilla FR 6-3 295

RG Anez Cooper JR 6-6 340

RG Tommy Kinsler RFR 6-6 340

RT Francis Mauigoa SO 6-6 330

RT Frankie Tinilau RFR 6-6 325

I agree, but that's not how today's players think. If there isn't a plan for them that they understand and trust will come true, they will leave. They also expect playing time to be a part of development and it should be.
In today’s game if they leave, you replace them with experience from the portal.

I can only speak for myself, but I don’t think we’ve understood how incredible it’s gonna be having horses in the stable every season from here on out. Everything is easier on offense the better your OL is. We haven’t seen this since Stoutland was here.

If you maintain talent and development and DEPTH up front, you will be in every game.

Advertisement
I'm not high on Mccoy and obviously not Lou. Kinsler and Pancake at Guard are unknowns rn. If you get this guy sounds good to me.

Went back and looked at film vs oregon, Texas and Michigan and he definitely held his own and played well especially against texas and Oregon and held his own against michigan.

If that’s the Oregon video I watched earlier he has great feet for a 325+ lb dude. 1st play pull and delivers a solid pop at the second level. Good transition on pass rush throughout. Would be a day 1 starter from what I’ve seen of the guys already on roster. To those who are worried about our young guys transferring out, most OL aren’t that dude until year 3-4. Kinsler and McCoy have time.

Advertisement
No bat signal, maybe will come later than normal

Hopefully we can stop him from visiting ole miss

Advertisement
I'm not high on Mccoy and obviously not Lou. Kinsler and Pancake at Guard are unknowns rn. If you get this guy sounds good to me.

Went back and looked at film vs oregon, Texas and Michigan and he definitely held his own and played well especially against texas and Oregon and held his own against michigan.

**** it you beat me to it. He was great against Oregon. Number 50 from Oregon had a really hard time getting around or passed him in the whole game. Really good at pulling and pass blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back