Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts. The numbers will work themselves out! Always.

It’s pretty clear Mario can make room this off season. I do think next HS and Portal class we’ll have to be.super selective as there will be a ton of underclassmen returning. First time since the Golden NCAA caps that spots are going to be a bigtime problem.

Advertisement
Colorado does have Samson’s brother, would think he’d be a prime transfer candidate if he doesn’t get more burn this year
Doubt it. He’s almost a certain starter in 2025 which is his money year anyway, unless he wants to come back for a fourth year which would be up to him. He’ll be holding all the cards.

Im sure the staff still loves McCoy, Samson, and Kinsler. But they know we need to win big (10 games) now in 2024.

OL is a developmental/mature position. Samson is coming off an injury and still would only be a 2nd year guy. McCoy looks good but prob needs more polish. He’s def 6th OL. And Kinsler didn’t even get snaps this year so I’m sure he’s at least another year away from Starting consistently

Better to bring in a proven starter in Kalepo to fill out the starting 5 for 2024. Then going into 2025 a more mature and developed Samson, McCoy and Kinsler are replacing Rivers & Kalepo
The solution to development is pound the cupcakes and get guys playing time in those games. Something we haven't done in 2 decades
Keeps everyone happy and develops guys

What do yall think is better combo on the left side...

LT - Markel Bell OR Pancake Honcho
LG - Rivers?

OR

LT - Rivers
LG - Kalepo

Maybe I'm in the minority...but the former looks ridiculous to me.

Advertisement
Travon Walker has 26 tackles 11 sacks in 2023 per PFF. He's graded a 53.9.
Aiden Hutchinson has 30 sacks and 11 sacks in 2023 per PFF. He's graded a 91.

lmfao how in the ****?

Before anyone says "w31L rUn DeFen53"...I've literally watched every snap 44 has taken in his career and he's a stud against the run and is very disruptive on plays where he's not getting credit for much (hurries and in the backfield against the run where another play cleans up the run after Travon blew it up). He's a disruptive player and has gotten so much better in 2023...and his 2022 grade was 60.5. And if anyone would suggest when he's not doing that, he's getting blown up...this freak rarely, if ever gets blown up. He's a null (stalemate) at worst with most matchups.

Josh Allen had 19 sacks. 19!!!!! and 35 tackles and graded an 89.5 lmfao. Josh Allen literally won games by himself in 2023.
Its like me with Jaelan Phillips.

If u watch the fins...dude is disruptive as **** and seldom is blocked 1 on 1...hes winning those matchups. Ill be **** what PFF grades him..the minute he got hurt i stated my fins were kinda f*cked. Phillip sis a beette rplayer than Chubb....then Chubb even stepped up a bit afte rthe injury b4 he too got injured.

Sometimes u gotta trust your eyes.

Advertisement
Its like me with Jaelan Phillips.

If u watch the fins...dude is disruptive as **** and seldom is blocked 1 on 1...hes winning those matchups. Ill be **** what PFF grades him..the minute he got hurt i stated my fins were kinda f*cked. Phillip sis a beette rplayer than Chubb....then Chubb even stepped up a bit afte rthe injury b4 he too got injured.

Sometimes u gotta trust your eyes.
I was so mad when he went down. I knew immediately what it meant.

Prayers up that he has full and speedy recovery

I was so mad when he went down. I knew immediately what it meant.

Prayers up that he has full and speedy recovery
I dont know if some of our cane fans realize how beastly dude has gotten. He is in rare form when healthy...dude i schasing down wrs 30+ yards down the field...if u run away from him and leave him free thats a definate chase down 2 yard gain at most.

Manny Diaz did some things right cause he gave dude a career with that portal acquisition.

Advertisement
He played great ball at the premier OL spot that has the most pressure, protecting the money man. That’s not a position to play with.
Oh I agree 100% but I thought he the nfl seeing him as a guard and him coming back to stay at tackle surprised me

Advertisement
I dont know if some of our cane fans realize how beastly dude has gotten. He is in rare form when healthy...dude i schasing down wrs 30+ yards down the field...if u run away from him and leave him free thats a definate chase down 2 yard gain at most.

Manny Diaz did some things right cause he gave dude a career with that portal acquisition.
Beast might even be an understatement. There aren't many people in the NFL that has the athleticism for his size and strength.

If he can stay healthy he has the chance to be the dolphin's next Jason Taylor. 🤞

What do yall think is better combo on the left side...

LT - Markel Bell OR Pancake Honcho
LG - Rivers?

OR

LT - Rivers
LG - Kalepo

Maybe I'm in the minority...but the former looks ridiculous to me.
LT Rivers
LG Kalepo

LT is our most important OL position and Rivers did a very good job last year, so why move him, also Samson is unproven and Bell looks more of a project to me with tremendous size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back