Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Isn’t LG
It’s just one play.

He played poorly against Michigan which was preceded by a rough game against Texas.

I’m not saying he sucks, but some people on here are worried about him pushing out Kinsler and McCoy.

What in trying to say is that they’re in the same ballpark skill-wise and physically.
Well said. It raises the floor of the room and creates competition. Veteran leadership from a player that just competed for a Natty

Confused by your comment and seeking clarification. Ward played at Washington State and Kalepo played at Washington so what is the connection? Not trying to start a typing war, but just wanted to know if there is something going on behind the scenes.
I assume he is talking about Francisco Mauigoa

Edit: I thought you were replying to Cribby's post about 'former teammate'. I assumed LAMP just meant that Ward is an active recruiter, which he confirmed after I wrote my original reply and before I edited this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Confused by your comment and seeking clarification. Ward played at Washington State and Kalepo played at Washington so what is the connection? Not trying to start a typing war, but just wanted to know if there is something going on behind the scenes.
Mishael Powell alluded to Cam Ward reaching out & trying to get him to Miami. Assuming it had merit since he both came & felt the need to mention it.

Kalepo is Powell’s teammate. Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Plus I’m confident if Cam is reaching out for a safety, he’s probably doing the same for an OL.

Advertisement
Would be nice to land this kid without losing Samson, Kinsler, McCoy or Bell.
if this kid comes here there isn’t a place for those guys to start at least barring injury. Would be the best 2nd unit in all of CFB but realistically I can’t see no attrition unless that group is just all locked in together and realize that LT C and RG open after this year (I have Cooper heading to NFL after an amazing season)

Personally, I don't like this take. But hard to disagree with Mario/Mirabel on OL.

Hmm. With visits low you'd think wr/cb would be getting them. But having a drop in replacement for Cohen would be huge.
Honestly there really isn't a upgrade available at WR. If Cam would of shut things down a month ago he probably would of already had a shiny new WR1 enrolled and working out with the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honestly there really isn't an upgrade available at WR. If Cam would have shut things down a month ago he probably would have had already had a shiny new WR1 enrolled and already working out with the team.
True but land this kid and move Little Lou to WR1….

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
For me personally, I don't like this take.

But Mario/Mirabel are pretty trustworthy/reliable/proven track record on the OL so I trust them.
Why don't you like this take? He's a 3 year starter from Washington.

I’ve been saying for years players , coaches , scouts and GM’s laugh at PFF. It’s pure garbage. The only people who pay attention to it are the nerds that made it and fans. Nobody else. It means nothing and tells nothing. Go watch film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back