Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s just one play.

He played poorly against Michigan which was preceded by a rough game against Texas.

I’m not saying he sucks, but some people on here are worried about him pushing out Kinsler and McCoy.

What in trying to is that they’re in the same ballpark skill-wise and physically.

Fair.
I wouldn’t expect us to just give him the spot, but I’d be surprised at us bringing in a starter from the runner up champion and not at least have the expectation that he will be the guy and/or give him every opportunity to take that spot, especially with how tight we supposedly are for spots. I’m all for competition though, and like several have said, this will help our depth worst case. I never want to see Cristobal/Rodriguez taking snaps here again.

No sacks against Michigan?

What’s the LG doing on this play then?

If that’s not a sack…is it considered felony assault?

Kenneth Grant and Mason Graham did that to a lot of lineman. The crazy thing is they're true sophomores and Grant was a 3 star and Graham was also when he flipped from Boise State (he did end up as 4 star.)

Watch Grant on this play chase down Kaytron Allan:

By next year, you'll be hearing his name as a potential top 5 pick in the draft.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kenneth Grant and Mason Graham did that to a lot of lineman. The crazy thing is they're true sophomores and Grant was a 3 star and Graham was also when he flipped from Boise State (he did end up as 4 star.)
That Texas DL is really **** good as well. Sweat and Murphy were the top 2 rated interior defensive linemen in PFF. Number 5 was Mason Graham.

So yeah, not going to judge a kid too harshly if he gave up some plays against 3 of the top DTs in the game. We won't be playing against players of that caliber all too often next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s just one play.

He played poorly against Michigan which was preceded by a rough game against Texas.

I’m not saying he sucks, but some people on here are worried about him pushing out Kinsler and McCoy.

What in trying to say is that they’re in the same ballpark skill-wise and physically.
Legit gripes but sometimes having someone beside you helps as a unit and trust and other things like that. But legit gripes and a good post

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back