Washington DB Mishael Powell (Visiting UM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t expect him to be retained so the point is moot. If I’m wrong then that’s another discussion.
Why is mario moving like snail again lol just weird to keep him around esp helping the new kids move in and talking to their families 🤦‍♀️

I get what you are saying but it feels like Mario is doing anything and everything to get as much top end talent on campus as possible. I can see how he would have moved a few OVs up into last year and may be running into the same issue this year in that pursuit. At some point he's going to have to play the UOV/OV game and pay up because it will catch up to him.
Maybe they are being more careful with this right now since they are on probation for the Cavinder issues or is that period over?

Why is mario moving like snail again lol just weird to keep him around esp helping the new kids move in and talking to their families 🤦‍♀️
there was a post on here earlier saying the coaching convention just happened. i see there is a lot of coaching movement starting today so who knows when the addae news may hit.

Advertisement
The Butt Plug lol. PathEric times at dt back then.

Wasn’t Hourtelou a DT and Kamala a De? Kinda hard to compare stats there. Imo Hourt deserves a check. He started games and played a decent amount of snaps. If I recall he started his entire Sr year. Jmo

He was weak af, Cribby. Yeah he started games b/c he was the best of the worst. That ain’t saying much. McIntosh & Norton were true freshmen at the time. We had such hit players like Courtel Jenkins, Michael Wyche, & Anthony Moten at DT, bruh. Lol

He was weak af, Cribby. Yeah he started games b/c he was the best of the worst. That ain’t saying much. McIntosh & Norton were true freshmen at the time. We had such hit players like Courtel Jenkins, Michael Wyche, & Anthony Moten at DT, bruh. Lol
I never thought he was awful or bad. Just solid but he started 12 games. Like I said imo he’s a check. It’s not like he was the butt plug or Wyche. It’s your list my friend lol, do as you please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Throw the bank at Caleb Downs lol...I know it's a pipe dream but that would be amazing
What kind of dream?
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
I don’t expect him to be retained so the point is moot. If I’m wrong then that’s another discussion.
Mario letting him apply to his top 250 jobs first before making a decision as always 😂

Fire his ***! He is a liability on the trail for a HC who pulled up in 2 feet of snow in a helicopter the day after a holiday 20 states away. He needs coaches on his recruiting level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back