was wake more physical than miami? ****ert thinks so

I actually think Wake's coach gave Miami a lot more credit than some people are giving him credit for.

He saying Wake was more physical in the second half, but he also gave Miami props for what they did to Wake. That's not the same thing as saying Wake was the more physical team for the entire game.

Miami went up 31-7 before Wake really got going. Wake's coach basically said they executed better in the second half, tackled better and took advantage of Miami's injuries and inexperience, particularly along the OL and in the secondary. He’s not wrong.

Also after being in a game with a giant and losing they were still able to come out the following week and beat ranked Louisville team. When many teams would’ve folded.

He’s just building his team’s morale after a battle.
 
1st half, that’s just blatantly false. 2nd half, he has a valid point. It’s good for our team tho to hear that because if we somehow play them a 2nd time, I bet we dominate for 4 quarters this time.
 
You know somewhere Mario has steam coming out of his ears!!!
Angry Steam GIF
 
I think Wake was physical for 1.5 quarters. The other 2.5 I don't think so.

I think it's also dumb to talk about how physical you were in the 2nd half when you allowed your team to get down by 24 in the 1st half.
 
Wait, Pollack went with a clickbait **** that doesn't properly reflect what Coach ****ert said? And the **** itself was chopped up/edited? Color me surprised. :confused:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top