was wake more physical than miami? ****ert thinks so

I have no problem admitting Wake was more physical in the 2ND HALF ONLY. That's primarily because we went ultra conservative on offense with nothing but inside runs and bubble/tunnel screens. Easy to look for physical when our offense went into a shell. Our defense also missed a ton of tackles in the 2nd half. Have to give Wake some credit for that.

In the first half, Miami was more physical. Overall, I guess the game was even as far as physicality. So no, Wake was not more physical than Miami in terms of the entire game.
 
Their OL might have held for dear life every play. That's not physical.

Their DL spent the entire game running away from blockers and using confusion. That's not physical.

Their LBs and DBs spent the game getting run over by Fletcher. LOL.

He’s lying.

But, I hope it bothers Mario, anyway.
 
Laughable but I think Coach is saying that more so to inspire his own team than actually degrade Miami.
Watch the post game press conference and you will see how happy/proud the WF coach was of his team. And frankly it makes sense and has carried over. They had a very good win for their program.

But i guarantee he doesn’t want to play UM again.
 
Laughable but I think Coach is saying that more so to inspire his own team than actually degrade Miami.
Watch the post game press conference and you will see how happy/proud the WF coach was of his team. And frankly it makes sense and has carried over. They had a very good win for their program.

But i guarantee he doesn’t want to play UM again.
His agent told him to rage bait so general cfb fan and AD can get his name out.. I remember when we actually loss these games and coaches would get generational wealth raises off that.. Now they can lose by "only" 2 scores and still feel good about themselves..



This is also why you need to dominate your opponent to point where they feel like you are running up the score on them because they take 2 score losses as moral victories and get your coaches raises..
 
1000035661.gif
 
MF’ers were so physical they was able to only lose by 2 touchdowns 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Whatever helps you make yo team feel better coach lol
 
I love that other programs continue to talk and give us bulletin board material. Didn’t work last year either. And timing worked great here. I’m sure Mario absolutely won’t use this in the locker room before Clemson on the road.
 
If Miami does not have a turn over taken away by a penalty its a blow out. Wake had two drives after that and still lost by 13. Also if was the first time Miami players had to play more snaps because of the first two game easy wins.
 
Back
Top