Was told today

canes41590

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
That if Mario gets the job he is bringing Mike Rumph with him. Was not told any other names, just thought I'd share. Might explain why some of the high school coaches want him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder how many total HS corches were told this very thing by Mario. 100? 150?

I'd hire him based on this alone. Whatever it takes to get a Mike Rumpf on staff!!!

Advertisement
That would be quite a coup for Mario. He's making me re-think my position on him if he could lure a HS coach onto his staff.

That if Mario gets the job he is bringing Mike Rumph with him. Was not told any other names, just thought I'd share. Might explain why some of the high school coaches want him.

No sauces? No truth!

Advertisement

That would be quite a coup for Mario. He's making me re-think my position on him if he could lure a HS coach onto his staff.

Absolutely, we got Tim Harris, National H.S. coach of the year fame, on staff and we got the Northwestern Bulls State Champs best players.

And then Golden duplicated that... one coup after other coup, we's back

QUjCJm.gif

Not sure what OP's source is, but I think it's pretty well known that these high school coaches are pushing for Marior for ulterior motives.

Advertisement
Let's fix your Footer "Al Golden was a man on a mission. Either you're against him, or you're for destroying UM. :redface:

Smh Golden did the same thing and it didn't change anything. If Mario comes as HC we are doomed to repeat the Golden Era. We need a Head Coach that can win.

Advertisement
Back