Was today a good day or bad day?

Otowncane

5th year sophomore
Premium
schedule was OK it’s not good not bad. We got another 5 star -was jumping up and down from excitement then get notified GR 15 is opting out. Summer 2020 perspective I’m depressed but for a 2021 perspective I’m excited. I feel like the loss of GR15 just takes away from getting LT56. Not sure If I should drink because I’m happy or sad.

Advertisement
1596751072322.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Definitely a GREAT day. I mean losing GR hurts but just weeks ago, we didn't even know if we were having a season. So we were going to lose him regardless. We just got a 5star DT tho!!!!!

I think a good day as well just hope other prominent 1st rounders opt out as well so I can accept the GR15 loss. I’m sure someone will step up to create double teams. If we are to be good these kind of loses are to be expected so long as the youngins step up.

Advertisement
A great day. We got alot better today. Championships are won with Great QB and Great interior DL play. It hurts us for this year losing our best player, but we have talent at the position behind him. Not the same talent, but very good players.

There are no Leonard Taylor's on the roster. He is special.

Good day!

You could be a Rutgers fan, somehow, reading their best player on defense out, and you’d realize it doesn’t matter. Your team still sucks and will until you breathe your last breath.

Miami loses GR15 but gained an elite DL prospect for 2021 and beyond. The U’s relevancy is growing daily.

The future got brighter. It was a good day indeed. And, it seems like some more good days are just around the corner.

Advertisement
schedule was OK it’s not good not bad. We got another 5 star -was jumping up and down from excitement then get notified GR 15 is opting out. Summer 2020 perspective I’m depressed but for a 2021 perspective I’m excited. I feel like the loss of GR15 just takes away from getting LT56. Not sure If I should drink because I’m happy or sad.

In life, one should strive not to place limits on oneself.

Have a celebratory drink for the bada$$ 5* DT UM just got to commit and what it means for the trajectory of the program.
Then have a drink to console yourself over the loss of GR15.
But then, have another celebratory drink at the fact UM even has a player opting out of the season to protect their 1st round draft stock and what that may mean for our recruiting efforts long term.
Then drink again that you are alive and well enough to enjoy a drink.

In life, one should strive not to place limits on oneself.

Have a celebratory drink for the bada$$ 5* DT UM just got to commit and what it means for the trajectory of the program.
Then have a drink to console yourself over the loss of GR15.
But then, have another celebratory drink at the fact UM even has a player opting out of the season to protect their 1st round draft stock and what that may mean for our recruiting efforts long term.
Then drink again that you are alive and well enough to enjoy a drink.
Then fall down drunk and wake to reality that we need Wins, wins, wins, wins.

Advertisement
Then fall down drunk and wake to reality that we need Wins, wins, wins, wins.

Enjoy the journey to the wins, friend. And be ready to celebrate those wins on the field, too, once games are played. These are not mutually exclusive things.

Advertisement
Back