Was there a follow up article to this Diaz one?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you're seriously asking why a Canes fan site isn't promoting two losses, then I'd have to say it's because it's a Canes fan site, not a UNC fan site.
Well I'm saying they left it open with a "what will Diaz do vs UNC???", a responsible journalist follows it up I would think, but for sure I can see why they did not. Responsible journalism should though IMO, unless they are straight homers and not taken seriously outside the homer club.

"So there you have it, the journey from being fired at Texas, to the position he's at right now; the head man at his hometown program that Diaz has injected new life into. And when Miami lines up against Mack Brown and the Tar Heels, it’ll be Diaz’s chance to turn the tables on his old boss"

I actually watched that BYU game, they could not throw the ball at all and Manny just stayed in the same defensive formation, the entire game and watched Taysom Hill go Barry Sanders on em. It was a head scratcher and might be why I never liked the Diaz hire. Who knows. Right now he looks like a bad hire, I don't know how that's even a debate but let's see if he can turn it around.

Well I'm saying they left it open with a "what will Diaz do vs UNC???", a responsible journalist follows it up I would think, but for sure I can see why they did not. Responsible journalism should though IMO, unless they are straight homers and not taken seriously outside the homer club.

"So there you have it, the journey from being fired at Texas, to the position he's at right now; the head man at his hometown program that Diaz has injected new life into. And when Miami lines up against Mack Brown and the Tar Heels, it’ll be Diaz’s chance to turn the tables on his old boss"

I actually watched that BYU game, they could not throw the ball at all and Manny just stayed in the same defensive formation, the entire game and watched Taysom Hill go Barry Sanders on em. It was a head scratcher and might be why I never liked the Diaz hire. Who knows. Right now he looks like a bad hire, I don't know how that's even a debate but let's see if he can turn it around.
Of course they're homers, that's their bread and butter.

We'll have to see what impact having Shoop around will have. I can't imagine him not being prepared for UNC. Even if Manny is the DC, you know if there's a weakness, Shoop will point it out.

Advertisement
Of course they're homers, that's their bread and butter.

We'll have to see what impact having Shoop around will have. I can't imagine him not being prepared for UNC. Even if Manny is the DC, you know if there's a weakness, Shoop will point it out.
I'm very, very cautiously approaching 2021 with slight optimism. I come across full blown mope because I'm hurt dog. If you know what I'm saying JD.

I'm very, very cautiously approaching 2021 with slight optimism. I come across full blown mope because I'm hurt dog. If you know what I'm saying JD.
There’s reasons for cautious optimism.

Re-vamped D staff with quality hires
Not much roster turnover with several guys taking advantage of the extra year giving us the most experienced team in years.
A very good infusion of talent with more on the way
A full spring camp with competition at every position.

I’m a realist that tends not to dwell too much on the past - good or bad. Are there areas of concern? Of course. There is every year. I’m looking forward to this season and hope I’m disappointed very few times.

Advertisement

Were glad you got this off your chest

Advertisement
Over the years, I've become fully convinced that roughly 90% of this fanbase aren't really fans.
I don't know about 90%, but that just means that the 10% of us that are fans must be really awesome people to be around. So every time you see a mope post, let it boost your ego a little.

I will say it's noticeable to see the difference between alumni and fans. It's pretty obvious that the ones who want to sell half the campus to drop bags aren't alumni.

INDY! WHY YOU DOG YOU, YOU GOT ME!!!!!!!!!

walter white GIF

Advertisement
Back