Was Olsen In Chappel Hill?

before the game on twitter the miami newspaper guys mentioned that Olsen travelled and gray crow did not..... They said it did not necessarily mean he beat out gray crow and they would ask golden about it after the game, but obviously better things to talk about. Someone else on twitter said maybe after golden said olsen needs to do better a couple weeks ago maybe greg his bro gave him some advice and pick it up. Especially with morris' ankle I think it meant olsen beat out gray crow for 3rd string which is a good sign imo.

Advertisement
before the game on twitter the miami newspaper guys mentioned that Olsen travelled and gray crow did not..... They said it did not necessarily mean he beat out gray crow and they would ask golden about it after the game, but obviously better things to talk about. Someone else on twitter said maybe after golden said olsen needs to do better a couple weeks ago maybe greg his bro gave him some advice and pick it up. Especially with morris' ankle I think it meant olsen beat out gray crow for 3rd string which is a good sign imo.

Seriously? Olsen traveled and Crow didn't?

That is pretty surprising.

Advertisement
From Beast: "Kevin Olsen made the trip instead of Gray Crow because Olsen was ahead of Crow in practice"

Olsen was dying to get out there. Kid is a gamer. state champion big man on campus that nails the hottest cheerleader during lunch breaks.

I don't think has anyone has ever called a UNC football crowd large or hostile.

It was last night. UNC got hyped for this game.

ya man that crowd was into it. dont know what u watched. it was also their fall break and their big promotional night so the drinks were flowing all day up there

I watched the game. The crowd was into it, but that was not a hostile environment. The stadium was not full. Capacity is 63,000, announced attendance was 56,000 (and there weren't that many fans there and there were a lot of Miami fans). It was a nice atmosphere, the crowd was in the game, but the Swamp it was not. Lane Stadium it was not. Death Valley it was not. Hardly a truly hostile environment

Comparing it to those places is ridiculous. Just because it isn't as hostile as some of the most hostile environments in college football doesn't mean it wasn't hostile.

It was hostile like a *** dude throwing a hissy fit because he can't find his skinny jeans. That sort of hostile.

Advertisement
It was last night. UNC got hyped for this game.

ya man that crowd was into it. dont know what u watched. it was also their fall break and their big promotional night so the drinks were flowing all day up there

I watched the game. The crowd was into it, but that was not a hostile environment. The stadium was not full. Capacity is 63,000, announced attendance was 56,000 (and there weren't that many fans there and there were a lot of Miami fans). It was a nice atmosphere, the crowd was in the game, but the Swamp it was not. Lane Stadium it was not. Death Valley it was not. Hardly a truly hostile environment

Comparing it to those places is ridiculous. Just because it isn't as hostile as some of the most hostile environments in college football doesn't mean it wasn't hostile.

It was hostile like a *** dude throwing a hissy fit because he can't find his skinny jeans. That sort of hostile.

Another solid, unnecessarily homophobic post. I've come to expect nothing less. Were you even there? Honestly, more hostile than the majority of our home games. Which I guess makes canes fans ***-guzzling, ****sucking f!ggots.

Last edited:
I made the trip, the place was pretty ******* loud. I'd probably go with hostile

Advertisement
What defines a hostile crowd?

It's not like they're going to run on the field and help their team out.

Good crowd for UNC, overall good environment but not hostile. Whoever thought up Zero Dark Thursday should get a raise, they probbly sold 20K T-shirts. Overall UNC with all the stuff, fireworks etc put on a good show. BTW, you rarely see a team as pumped up as their players were before and during the game. Fedora got them up for this game.

Olsen was in chapel hill Thursday night for the unc game. Not sure if he's ever been to chappel hill

Advertisement
What defines a hostile crowd?

It's not like they're going to run on the field and help their team out.

[video=youtube;0J_P7o10EBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J_P7o10EBk[/video]

[video=youtube;otOe623jXAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otOe623jXAo[/video]

[video=youtube;8C5iJo67k88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C5iJo67k88[/video]

Since when has a bunch of drunk frat boys been hostile?

They're all nice little twists for those programmes, but do you really think Perryman is ****ting himself because some kids are jumping up and down to 90's tunes?

Says a lot about Crow IMO

Crow sealed his fate the last time he stepped on the field. He's not good enough to play here, and he'll never see the field again in a UM uniform.

As much as I want to give the kid time to develop after his first two go's under the lights, I'm afraid that I agree with you on this point. Kid will be relegated to the scout team or will transfer after the spring.

Advertisement
Back