Was Brad kaaya holding us back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just saying. If wr had a competent QB coach and playcaller during Kaaya's junior year.

Nellz, go back to that season, during that October 0-4 tailspin(when UM didn't score more than 21 offensive points in any game) Richt stubbornly kept putting us in the I-formation behind center. Well, after the Notre Dame loss, he ran more of the shotgun spread vs Pitt and Kaaya had a huge game and it began a winning streak. To me, that should've been the base offense that season but instead he wasted a ton of downs and drives trying to establish a power running game while we had Nick Linder getting pushed back 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage

Just compare last year's VT game to this year's VT game and you'll have your answer
What does kaaya have to last year's va tech game he wasn't here.If your talking about 2016 you didn't watch it.kaaya spent more time on his back and not his feet.hard to make a make a play laying on your back.

This is confusing, idk if it’s a troll or what. Apparently this is the dude who snuck into USC and practiced with the team. He’s sitting beside what looks to be Brad Kaaya.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll never understand the **** Kaaya gets on CIS. He was never gonna be a 5 star savior. Richt put him in a horrible spot with his antiquated ZR offense behind a horrible OL and well...Golden. That being said he balled out against FSU but his team let him down and was pretty good overall. If he had played with the early 2000 teams results would’ve been similar.

Advertisement
Back