Was Brad kaaya holding us back?

CanesFan20

Redshirt Freshman
Do you think kaaya was holding the offense back that richt wanted to run?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just compare last year's VT game to this year's VT game and you'll have your answer

Not really fair to Kaaya, the entire offensive line was basically injured that game.

I'm sure Brad's career would have been much different had a decent head coach and stayed this year.

Advertisement
this is too simplistic. brad did his part vs FSU... he didn't have the kick blocked. he threw a pick 6 in the ND game but was also throwing dimes all game after that under constant pressure.

Advertisement
Do you think kaaya was holding the offense back that richt wanted to run?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

His immobility was holding us back... everyone knew it. There were few options. We got Malik now and will not go back to a pure pocket passer!

Advertisement
Captain 3 and out

Yeah he was freaking awesome

I really loved how he used to imagine pressure and then run backwards into sacks

Who knows.. would have been nice to see how things would have been if Kaaya was coached by Richt + a competent defense all 3 years he was here.. it's really pointless to talk about him anymore

It sure would have helped Kaaya if he had a defense that would hold up for him after he threw 3 interceptions. He never really had that until the last 5 games of last season, which happened to also be the start of the Canes 13 game win streak.

Advertisement
No. Remember, Kaaya was trained under Golden’s system. He was actually a very good HS quarterback.

Golden’s system held Kaaya back.

This + in football these days you need mobile Qbs . Without a mobile Qb you are behind the 8 ball IMO . Rosier's legs make this team a much better one .

It sure would have helped Kaaya if he had a defense that would hold up for him after he threw 3 interceptions. He never really had that until the last 5 games of last season, which happened to also be the start of the Canes 13 game win streak.

Great post. Kaaya sure was good those last 5 games . The whole team was.

Advertisement
Back