Warren Sapps tired

Kids, today we go inside the mind of a troglodyte:

If a recruit does not come here, it follows that

1) They are getting paid
2) They are a diva
3) They aren't true Canes anyway

Advertisement
This from the **** *** **** that hides her rep... **** **** take some midol and get back in the game.

You are really worried about your rep game arent you? Just like those diva recruits who want all the offers and attention. smh. not surprised at all, not one bit.
Lol @ diva recruits.

Maybe if we didn't have an obese, incompetent head coach and a staff and administration who wanted to win, we would get these divas and be able to stop complaining like scorned women. LSU, FSU, UF, Bama, etc. get them every year. I love how we are the only "elite" school that has issues with all of these "divas"

Genron? is that you?
So admitting that there are actual, tangible, legitimate reasons why recruits don't come here, rather than falling back on them being simply divas makes me Genron?

Anyone who starts off by describing someone else as "obese" tells me everything else that follows, is coming from a broken heart.

This from the **** *** **** that hides her rep... **** **** take some midol and get back in the game.

You are really worried about your rep game arent you? Just like those diva recruits who want all the offers and attention. smh. not surprised at all, not one bit.

Says the **** *** rep hiding ****... LOL

1st thing you did when logging on is to attempt to neg me, yet you are in the red.... Classic.

That's because you went 48 hrs over the weekend looking for me and neg me like it really matters. LMBO!

I knew ALL you cared about was your rep! LMAO! for real. seriously though, LMAO.

Then one hiding their rep is the one concerned with it...

42.jpg

Hope you didnt loose too much sleep.

Lol @ diva recruits.

Maybe if we didn't have an obese, incompetent head coach and a staff and administration who wanted to win, we would get these divas and be able to stop complaining like scorned women. LSU, FSU, UF, Bama, etc. get them every year. I love how we are the only "elite" school that has issues with all of these "divas"

Genron? is that you?
So admitting that there are actual, tangible, legitimate reasons why recruits don't come here, rather than falling back on them being simply divas makes me Genron?

Anyone who starts off by describing someone else as "obese" tells me everything else that follows, is coming from a broken heart.

You think Al Golden is a skinny, fit man instead?

Lol @ diva recruits.

Genron? is that you?

Did I say that?

I said, anyone who begins insulting someone, like calling them 'obese", comes from a broken heart. If the shoe fits.....

Advertisement
Genron? is that you?

Did I say that?

I said, anyone who begins insulting someone, like calling them 'obese", comes from a broken heart. If the shoe fits.....
Tell your man I am sorry for insulting him. Didn't mean it as one.

Did I say that?

Tell your man I am sorry for insulting him. Didn't mean it as one.

Maybe you should write to him. Cheer up, it's gonna be ok.

Sapp's a jerk, but this line is spot on: That looks like no Miami defense in the history of our school. I have been saying it on every Saturday for the last 4 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back