Warren Sapp domination type player with

GOCANES05

Recruit
Really no tools , big belly , no upper body strength ( bench press).

Buddies at work towards the 5:00 closing started talking Canes and I asked.

How can a 6’ 300 no shape no six pack no 22” python arms big belly.

TOTALLY DOMINATE A GAME AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL ANY OLINE AND BE UNSTOPPABLE ..PERIOD.

Then another kids chipped out of marble ungodly strength and speed can’t even come close to SAPP type players with no tools.

This was amazing even through the NFL .

Just figured I’d share with you all, haven’t you tried to figure it out ever to make sense?

GOCANES

Advertisement

TOTALLY DOMINATE A GAME AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL ANY OLINE AND BE UNSTOPPABLE ..PERIOD.

Then another kids chipped out of marble ungodly strength and speed can’t even come close to SAPP type players with no tools.

Just figured I’d share with you all, haven’t you tried to figure it out ever to make sense?

GOCANES
Lets see...1st off...Sapp wasn't 6'0....Easy 6'2....and No....he never weighed 300lbs....Ever....was 270-75 TOPS at UM...

enough-internet.gif

Heart, desire, and probable mental illness are the Sapp combo.

You won't find many like him and overall that's likely a good thing

Advertisement
Lets see...1st off...Sapp wasn't 6'0....Easy 6'2....and No....he never weighed 300lbs....Ever....was 270-75 TOPS at UM...

Listed at 6'2 doesn't necessarily mean he was that tall. That said, whether he was 6'0 or 6'2 doesn't matter. He had incredible short range quickness/burst and was very strong and powerful.

Advertisement
Listed at 6'2 doesn't necessarily mean he was that tall. That said, whether he was 6'0 or 6'2 doesn't matter. He had incredible short range quickness/burst and was very strong and powerful.
Well aware of it...see him often here in Orlando...

You obviously don’t remember those offseason NFL competitions they had on TV he and Hank Thomas were always far and away the strongest and fastest DT’s. Not to mention he ran a 4.69 40!

You cant name a DT that was as quick as Sapp. That combined with raw strength is why we called him Big Nasty..

Last edited:
Advertisement
You obviously don’t remember those offseason NFL competitions they had on TV he and Hank Thomas were always far and away the strongest and fastest DT’s. Not to mention he ran a 4.69 40!

And could dunk a basketball with no running start. Elite leg explosion.

Advertisement
Freakish athlete. Rare skills.

I still remember him grabbing Lawrence Phillips by the back collar, taking Philips off his feet, and slinging Phillips to the ground. With one hand.

Freakish athlete. Rare skills.

I still remember him grabbing Lawrence Phillips by the back collar, taking Philips off his feet, and slinging Phillips to the ground. With one hand.
That play, and when Kyle Turley grabbed that dude by the face mask and shook him out like a **** dust rug and threw his helmet away was two of the biggest displays of raw power ...

GOCANES
Is this slam poetry?

Advertisement
Back