Rumor Warren Ruggiero?

Advertisement
he was a finalist in 2021 for the broyles award.

*looks up to see who won that year*

Shocked Dog GIF by Scooby-Doo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. That ish takes years of continuity and work to gel and become well oiled. We don’t have years, we need an instant shot in the arm with the O. It isn’t hard …
I certainly see your point (and others) concerning the sheer time it takes to master an offense like that - all the preparation, necessity to be in sync from QB to WR to OL, etc.

But I do think he’s a top 10 OC in college football. Their O-line was also very physical (peep the Clemson game), as the slow mesh works best when your o-line gets downhill and allows the RB to be patient and see his holes, which in turn opens up the slants and other passing reads, etc.

If we do hire him, I would say to temper expectations for a quick fix this season…but in the long run I’d imagine he’d be successful. I’m intrigued with how successful he’s been at a school like Wake. This would also show Mario isn’t stubborn with his approach to a ground and pound offense.

About as meaningful as me saying what I would do if I had won the powerball a few days ago.

I know I'm in the minority too when I say this, but I'm good on him.
Yeah I’m cool on this guy. I like taking advantage of cfb rules but going to this is too much imo. Mario would never in a million years lol

Advertisement
Back