Rumor Warren Ruggiero?

Advertisement
Listen, I'll take either of these two if we no longer have Josh Gattis at the helm of the offense. Y'all convinced me...let Mullen run the O, with Mario recruiting.

I give Zero Fs about goofiness....All I care about is QB development, and offensive gameplanning.
He's been at the top of my wish list for months. Anybody who wouldn't want him is just being stubborn. The guy knows offense and QBs. He's a better recruiter than Gattis just by not being Gattis

His wife could set up a kissing booth in the blue lot for all I care. Just do whatever it takes to get him.

So have I missed something or is Mario actually considering him?

He's been at the top of my wish list for months. Anybody who wouldn't want him is just being stubborn. The guy knows offense and QBs. He's a better recruiter than Gattis just by not being Gattis

His wife could set up a kissing booth in the blue lot for all I care. Just do whatever it takes to get him.

Haven't heard any Mullen News....but if Mario hasn't atleast put out feelers towards Mullen & others, then he's plain Dumb....

Advertisement
Haven't heard any Mullen News....but if Mario hasn't atleast put out feelers towards Mullen & others, then he's plain Dumb....
Can you uhhhhh use some of your uhhhh contacts, to uhhhh maybe put a bug in his ear. He and Mario could be a dangerous combination.
Dammit i'm tired of having an offense that muhfuccin defenses don't fear. I want ny99as shaking in fear when they look at they schedule and see that split O & G "U" logo is coming up next.

Tired Insidethefactory GIF by BBC

100% hire Mullen. He‘s an elite playcaller and QB whisperer. Goofy, so? He won’t be the face of the program. Mario and the remaining staff worry about being recruiting dawgs. QBs need constant development, even on a 5* level.

Mullen is collecting a huge buyout from UF, so he may prefer that while being on TV CFB weekends.

100% hire Mullen. He‘s an elite playcaller and QB whisperer. Goofy, so? He won’t be the face of the program. Mario and the remaining staff worry about being recruiting dawgs. QBs need constant development, even on a 5* level.
Mullen would be the best coordinator we’ve had in the last I don’t know how many years.

Advertisement

Nothing in regards to Mullen. But I would hope Mario atleast offers him the OC Job.. I'd give him 2 Million a yr for 2-3 yrs in a Heartbeat.

If you thought Gattis recruiting/development was bad....wait till you see Mullen.
Don’t care about recruiting with Mullen that falls to Mario. But development cmon he had 3*s balling at Florida. Trask Pitts Toney and the 2 RBs all drafted and all were 3*s. Kids would want to play in his offense here. Please never compare Gattis to Mullen ever again ur knowledge of the game was shown there

Advertisement
Alex Smith NFL
Tebow NFL
Chris Leak
Dak P NFL
Trask NFL
Fitzgerald

**** Franks is the bum of the bubch and he’s hanging around the league. You won’t find a better developer of qb’s in Cfb. Recruiting ? Now that’s an issue but he coaches his guys up.
I swear people don’t know **** about actual coaching it’s crazy

I guess there’s a big difference between knowing ‘what it looks like’ and knowing how to execute it - from an organization POV.

Advertisement
Back