Ward

Advertisement
Who should we lose to?

- We almost beat FSU at full strength with Emory.

- Louisville, for as badly as they smacked the defense around, wasn't a convincing win.

- No way in **** I think we lose to UF, BSU, USF, CAL, GT, Duke, VT, WF, or Cuse.

Mario can run the table with this **** schedule. Will he? Probably not. But I am not conceeding an L to anyone in particular as we can (and should) win every single game.

15-0

We shouldn’t lose to anyone, I agree; but I’m just saying based upon this schedule of teams from last season, if we lost to UL & FSU this season, I could reasonably say OK, but not anyone else on this list like at all.

Last edited:
FSU is at home. Unacceptable loss if that happens

Oh I agree, completely, but I can reasonably excuse that loss (I’m trying to be fair & objective). I will be beyond livid b/c I absolutely detest all Norf schools, but I can at least say “hey, we lost to the ‘Screwed Over Nat’l Champs’” (I chuckled.)

Nah Fck that, we better beat these mofos. I’m angry just thinking about that scenario. Fckin whiny bytches up there, both of them.

We shouldn’t lose to anyone, I agree; but I’m just saying based upon this schedule of teams from last season, but if we lost to UL & FSU this season, I could reasonably say OK, but not anyone else on this list like at all.

I can grudgingly agree.

Man, we shouldn't be losing to either.

Subtract Cam, and I would never say this, but we should run the table.

Advertisement
We shouldn’t lose to anyone, I agree; but I’m just saying based upon this schedule of teams from last season, but if we lost to UL & FSU this season, I could reasonably say OK, but not anyone else on this list like at all.
Dont Put That Evil On Me Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ward would change the play at the line and scrimmage to a fake kneel and toss a touchdown just to run the score up. Love it.
I would honestly be happy with the knee.... I'm not saying anything else wouldn't be a welcomed bonus but I would really just be happy with the freaking knee dude...LOL!!!

Advertisement
Oh I agree, completely, but I can reasonably excuse that loss (I’m trying to be fair & objective). I will be beyond livid b/c I absolutely detest all Norf schools, but I can at least say “hey, we lost to the ‘Screwed Over Nat’l Champs’” (I chuckled.)

Nah Fck that, we better beat these mofos. I’m angry just thinking about that scenario. Fckin whiny bytches up there, both of them.
Read that first paragraph and I was ready.
Family Fight Me GIF by Max

Dawson, Mirabal and Tim Harris should spend the offseason with the Dolphins and learn their playbook, while Mario is in a locked closet making phone calls to recruits/transfers/DB coaches.

Anyone have our defensive depth chart handy as it stands today? Rewatching the Louisville and FSU games showed that we had no Edge players and that’s what led to those chunk runs. I gotta imagine with Kelly, Mesidor, Altson, with another year of Bain and Wayne will be formidable. Lbs are Cisco, Wes, and the 4 pups recruited last year (Bobby, Pulliman, Malik Bryant, Popo) with maybe Chase Smith? CBs are Porter, Richard, Stafford, Freeney, I think we need to add there. Nickel is Damari Brown, and Safeties are Savion Riley, Taylor, Markeith, Harris, and Balom? Maybe one more there too.

Dawson, Mirabal and Tim Harris should spend the offseason with the Dolphins and learn their playbook, while Mario is in a locked closet making phone calls to recruits/transfers/DB coaches.

Anyone have our defensive depth chart handy as it stands today? Rewatching the Louisville and FSU games showed that we had no Edge players and that’s what led to those chunk runs. I gotta imagine with Kelly, Mesidor, Altson, with another year of Bain and Wayne will be formidable. Lbs are Cisco, Wes, and the 4 pups recruited last year (Bobby, Pulliman, Malik Bryant, Popo) with maybe Chase Smith? CBs are Porter, Richard, Stafford, Freeney, I think we need to add there. Nickel is Damari Brown, and Safeties are Savion Riley, Taylor, Markeith, Harris, and Balom? Maybe one more there too.
Do you want to add freshman or nah?

Advertisement
Advertisement
ACCCG or bust..that’s the floor.
You have been so negative on Mario this season I was going to respond you're just saying that so when we lose you'll be able to jump all over him again. But on further consideration, I agree with you that getting to the ACCCG should be the expectation at this point.

I don't buy that either FSU or UL are better than us. We could have beaten the Noles and should have beaten the Cardinals in 2023, and both were much better then than now. FSU lost the heart and soul of their team, they're not devoid of talent, but nothing like the team that beat LSU or us. Brohm is a top coach, super dangerous, but he also lost his starting QB and the backup, and has taken 24 kids in the portal. That's a team in transition. I think we're better than both of them at this point.

How can Ville be an expected L? They have already brought in 24 portal players, are in all-out transition mode with both their QB1 and QB2 graduating.

Cal, GT and Va Tech as toss-ups? Va Tech's only solid win is a Pratt-less Tulane.

@Hogtown - W
Florida A&M - W
Ball State - W
South Florida - W
@Cal - W
@GT - W
@Ville - Toss Up
Duke - W
FSU - Toss Up
VT - W
Wake Forest - W
@Syracuse - W

IMO, only toss-ups are FSU and Louisville. I consider UiF a W because they lost 5 in a row and most of their talent to end the season. But I would concede that as a toss-up if others want to argue there. The rest are Ws. ... We're a 10-12 win team next year.
Of course this is what we all want.

Experience of the last 20+ years has thought me to let’s hold our horses and let it be proven where it matters - on the field.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Advertisement
Back