Ward

No disrespect but just wondering šŸ¤” about your levels of consciousness because rather than just being happy that COACH got his Qb, you are implying that he is going to ***** things up and cost the team games. At the end of the day the Qb that starts will have last say on the play. I hope Ward is a Brain like Dorsey as he is as talented and he earns the teamā€™s respect. Itā€™s just that they havenā€™t even played a down here with Ward under Center and you seem to be wishing for the experiment to have a few hiccups because you dislike COACH.
I wish no such thing. The evidence is quite clear. We have a head coach that can't get out of his way. Where are the days of Schellenberger and Jimmy J.? That's all I'm stating. I want my Canes to go undefeated. All I'm doing is stating the obvious. Cristobal can recruit his *** off ... but he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. I trust the "Jimmy's and Joe's" will overcome his poor game management.

Advertisement
I wish no such thing. The evidence is quite clear. We have a head coach that can't get out of his way. Where are the days of Schellenberger and Jimmy J.? That's all I'm stating. I want my Canes to go undefeated. All I'm doing is stating the obvious. Cristobal can recruit his *** off ... but he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. I trust the "Jimmy's and Joe's" will overcome his poor game management.
I understand that we all want that our Canes go undefeated but thatā€™s not the reality that should have been expected from our fans, they were not even close to a good team last season but they were were grinding and getting mentally tough. As the talent is flipped so will the execution of plays. This was not an easy come in and win right away type of situation. But itā€™s getting there brother and now with 2 proven options at QB the Mighty Canes might make some noise this year and push for a possible playoff berth. Iā€™m not expecting a championship but I want to see improvements. Weā€™ve been waiting for two decades so weā€™re salivating at the possibility of Miami being back but letā€™s be levelheaded is all Iā€™m saying. Blessings to you.

I understand that we all want that our Canes go undefeated but thatā€™s not the reality that should have been expected from our fans, they were not even close to a good team last season but they were were grinding and getting mentally tough. As the talent is flipped so will the execution of plays. This was not an easy come in and win right away type of situation. But itā€™s getting there brother and now with 2 proven options at QB the Mighty Canes might make some noise this year and push for a possible playoff berth. Iā€™m not expecting a championship but I want to see improvements. Weā€™ve been waiting for two decades so weā€™re salivating at the possibility of Miami being back but letā€™s be levelheaded is all Iā€™m saying. Blessings to you.

If the expectation of Manny Diaz was 10 wins, the expectation with this roster and schedule for 2024, should absolutely be 10

Advertisement
I had a run of coach name screen names starting with golden. Was gonna change it to jesuscristobaldiedforourwins, but just never got around to it
I'm in favor of the change despite the fact your current one is so good.

I did read it quickly and thought it said something about him being bald and 4 wins

Predictions for 2024?!?!?!?!?
1705609575742.gif

Advertisement
Predictions for 2024?!?!?!?!?
I think it's way too early. We don't know what this roster is going to look like in it's entirety until after Spring. There will be more additions and subtractions. We don't know what the injury situation will look like. There still might be staff changes. Too many unknown variables.

SIAP, but ESPN apparently does not think highly of Ward, per Tom VanHaaren, ESPN Staff Writer.

Ward was a notable omission. Makes me laugh how inept the sports 'journalists' can be.

Both lists included committed players, and not only the uncommitted.

Advertisement
I just read through this thread and saw a ton of victory laps form dudes who either wrecked during the race or didnā€™t bother entering. Not a single poster here, not even the super slurpers, came out and said Cam Ward is still coming to Miami after he declared for the draft. Iā€™m sure a lot of people were holding out hope. I was. But NOBODY here was saying ā€œCam is still comingā€ after he declared. You donā€™t get to say ā€œI told you soā€ if you never told anyone anything in the first place.

I just read through this thread and saw a ton of victory laps form dudes who either wrecked during the race or didnā€™t bother entering. Not a single poster here, not even the super slurpers, came out and said Cam Ward is still coming to Miami after he declared for the draft. Iā€™m sure a lot of people were holding out hope. I was. But NOBODY here was saying ā€œCam is still comingā€ after he declared. You donā€™t get to say ā€œI told you soā€ if you never told anyone anything in the first place.

Numerous people said that Miami was still recruiting Cam and that Cam was still deciding, regardless of the hostage video.

1705687094388.png

1705687396233.png

1705687428064.png

1705687469819.png

1705687505154.png

1705687532339.png

1705687599388.png

Advertisement
Sounds about right. Put on a show vs. UF and he'll be one of the hottest names in college football.

That UF situation is looking very suspect.

Last year I thought itā€™d be close, but now if Miami donā€™t give them a Miami-Ohio level physical *** whooping, Iā€™ll be disappointed.

Advertisement
Back