Ward

IMG_5683.jpeg

Advertisement
I have been to every Miami National championship game, 43 year season ticket holder. Yeah, I am a fake. LMAO. Don't have time for negative Nellie punks like you. Bye.
Never said you weren't a fan of the team.... you're just a fake in regards to post credibility.... Trying to blast people for points you yourself agreed to.... World class Porster stuff.... You earned your crown bud...

Meanwhile Jeremiah Smith freezing sitting up in Columbus questioning life decisions

Disappointed Questioning GIF

Currently feels like -8 in that crap hole

Advertisement
With our talent level, schedule, and our QB situation rectified, there’s absolutely no reason to think we shouldn’t at least make The Playoff next year. No more excuses…let’s do this!

Advertisement
With our talent level, schedule, and our QB situation rectified, there’s absolutely no reason to think we shouldn’t at least make The Playoff next year. No more excuses…let’s do this!

We can certainly be Top 12 next year if we avoid major injuries, continue to cut penalties/turnovers, make good decisions at QB, and don't make any crazy "take a knee" blunders.

We have gone from "losing big" in 2022 to "winning/losing a lot of close games" in 2023. Now it's time to start winning big.

Hey no. The mopes were just utilizing reverse psychology. Mario made it happen because some message board geniuses were criticizing him for failure

Ah, so we should be thanking the Mopes?

Any chance you could also convince them to reduce the Mario name-calling by 90%?

Hopefully. But unlikely.

"Now we need a WR1" has already been posted. Repeatedly. As if they have some special insight.
Obviously, we ALL want a big, physical receiver to line up on the outside, that’s a given. Beyond that, looking at the bigger picture, there’s still one area on our team that concerns me going into next year…our secondary(S,CB). On the flip side of that, our front seven should be nasty so I don’t think we need to be super elite there, but I do wish we’d upgrade those positions through the portal.

Advertisement
Such a loser in life.
As stated you exposed yourself for all the board to see.... You can downvote me, call me names... Donas you please... But you write what you wrote and showed your self for what you are... There's no escaping that... It's all in print... That you wrote... I just called your bluff... ... But go ahead and respond...
Your bitterness is quite funny at this point...

Advertisement
Never said you weren't a fan of the team.... you're just a fake in regards to post credibility.... Trying to blast people for points you yourself agreed to.... World class Porster stuff.... You earned your crown

As stated you exposed yourself for all the board to see.... You can downvote me, call me names... Donas you please... But you write what you wrote and showed your self for what you are... There's no escaping that... It's all in print... That you wrote... I just called your bluff... ... But go ahead and respond...
Your bitterness is quite funny at this point...
I think you have that covered. Darn, my life is over because you disagree with me. But guess what? Point remains, Mario DID NOT SWING AND MISS!! DID HE??? LOL.. Enjoy the ride!

I think you have that covered. Darn, my life is over because you disagree with me. But guess what? Point remains, Mario DID NOT SWING AND MISS!! DID HE??? LOL.. Enjoy the ride!
I never said he did... You did or I should say agreed he did from the post I put up from DMoney that you agreed to...
You can try and change the narrative all you want but it's all there to be seen by anyone...
No matter how much you want to blast anyone and make it seem like your a clairvoyant that knew he'd come, you're not...
Once again, you agreed it was a swing and a miss at the time it happened... Your wording was " Everyone swung and missed"... that's agreeing... So once again.. your a fake... Clout troll personified...

I’m just happy his hard work and persistence is paying off. Many wanted his head thinking he swang and missed on Ward which as we have all witnessed, Mario came through. I don’t know if you are a **** fan with a name like Swampcity hope not but can we just be happy and not think about what if scenarios??? Canes got the Qb that generally the whole/most of the board wanted. That’s a win!
Amen! You should see the bitterness of the swing and miss guy when called out. He is hilarious ! Admit you were wrong and enjoy the win!! Smdh.

Advertisement
Back