Wanted MLB'S

daddacane

Senior
With Young's situation are we really down to two MLB's in Shaq and Gordinier? Not pushing the panic button, but with no experience, do we have anybody to slide over from anywhere..Gotta keep these two healthy..

Advertisement
With Young's situation are we really down to two MLB's in Shaq and Gordinier? Not pushing the panic button, but with no experience, do we have anybody to slide over from anywhere..Gotta keep these two healthy..
JY is not a MLB he is a WLB...Shaq Gordiner and Mike Smith are the MLB

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JY is not a MLB he is a WLB...Shaq Gordiner and Mike Smith are the MLB

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank God Shaq Daddy is on this site because it drives me nuts when all these peeps say wrong positions for the players.
Here is the bottom line: if this group stays healthy, it is going to be fine. Shaq, Gordinier, Grace, McCloud, Pinckney, and Owens.
Mike Smith is physical but not as cerebral as Shaq and Gordinier. He will get some WILL reps too.
One of the keys is DO returning healthy. I am worried because I sense he isn't close? He is an outside guy to me.

Advertisement
Wow! Something fishy is going on here. There have been several players who were all Miami and expected to commit then all of a sudden things get quiet then that player commits to UF or becomes a huge UF lean.

Also I am just absolutely stunned that UM let up on Miller's recruitment. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Can anyone here tell me with a straight face that Bradley Jennings Jr is a better prospect than Miller?

Also I am just absolutely stunned that UM let up on Miller's recruitment. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. Can anyone here tell me with a straight face that Bradley Jennings Jr is a better prospect than Miller?

They're very different types of LBs. Jennings is long and lean, Miller is more in the Perryman mold. With us likely taking only 2, maybe 3 LB, I'm guessing they saw Miller as redundant with Steed

Advertisement
Amazes me how so many take their "thoughts" as absolute fact. None of us know for sure who, how many or to what degree the staff is recruiting any player or position. Suggesting because a player chooses another school that the staff cooled on a guy or didn't recruit him with intent is nonsense. All teams miss on some of their primary targets and many other factors decide what their needs are and who they recruit. Not to mention current depth and commitments at said position. Too may assume since our state competitors get a guy he must be better than the guy we got. With all their stellar recruits, it's not like fsu and the gates dominated college football last year. Both got trounced in bowl games by improving programs. The difference between say a Daniel Wright and Billy Gibson after training and coaching may not be as great as the "star" system may suggest. That's not to say getting 4 and 5 star players aren't important, but good evaluations are equally as important.

2017 LB Diego ***ot could be a nice addition to the 2017 to fill a LB spot and he appears athletic enough to play the WLB spot. But south florida is loaded at LB this year so there are alot options, Miami should be fine.

Go Canes

[HUDL]athlete/2836841/highlights/313141393[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Young wasn't even a MLB, so crying over MLB depth because of him is pretty retarded.

Already corrected on 6-24 in post #2 ......great job.Irrelevant comments on a post that was corrected almost 3 weeks ago is pretty retarded

Last edited:
Advertisement
2017 LB Diego ***ot could be a nice addition to the 2017 to fill a LB spot and he appears athletic enough to play the WLB spot. But south florida is loaded at LB this year so there are alot options, Miami should be fine.

Go Canes

[HUDL]athlete/2836841/highlights/313141393[/HUDL]

He looks solid in that tape.

Advertisement
Back