Walton> Yearby

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gus the best back on the team

Lmao
Come on Brock
Why must you keep doing this to yourself??

We missed gus this year, regardless I want to see more of trayone gray. I feel like yearby can never get in a groove because Tim ice Harris take him out so much just to get Walton touches. I like Walton too though

I actually agree with Brock . Gus is far more explosive than the other two guys and thirty pounds heavier

Advertisement
Open competition next season and that is including any true freshman RB.

Same goes for QB.

Same goes for QB.

For qb really? You are questioning what Brad kaaya is doing with an below avg running game 106th in the nation?

I actually agree with Brock . Gus is far more explosive than the other two guys and thirty pounds heavier

Gus has not done sheet here... on paper he look like an LSU rb... look like Tarzan play like jane. Walton will be a freshman all American

Advertisement
Advertisement

Same goes for QB.

For qb really? You are questioning what Brad kaaya is doing with an below avg running game 106th in the nation?

Yes QB as well. Earn it again.
What is there to be earned? He has played great considering the coaches, penalties, non existent running game and inconsistent offensive line

Same goes for QB.

You are so SPECIAL!!!!

Do you realize that the running game sucks because of Kaaya's limited physical skill set coupled with the offense that Corley wants to impose?

Seriously. Do you understand that basic concept?

I swear to Butch Davis you have to be somehow cognitively limited.

Advertisement
Back