Walton is 100%, will play saturday

Advertisement
100% or not you know the kid is gonna play like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he's 100%. Richt said "I don't know what that means" when he asked about full practicing, and said "unless there is a setback". He's probably still healing up, and practicing. Hopefully the extra day gives more time to get it closer to right.

I still think he'll run and catch all over FSU, 100% or not.

Advertisement
I don't think he's 100%. Richt said "I don't know what that means" when he asked about full practicing, and said "unless there is a setback". He's probably still healing up, and practicing. Hopefully the extra day gives more time to get it closer to right.

Here we go with the cuck trolls trying to twist Coach's words to scare fans. Richt clearly said he's practicing fully like every other player.

I thinks he was a little less dan 100% for the Duke game so I gotz him at a little less dan 100% for this week. Walton at 95% gonna get it done.

Give him a shot in the ankle just to get him through FSU, then put him on ice for two weeks. Don't need him against GT or Syracuse, think we can win those with Homer.

Here we go with the cuck trolls trying to twist Coach's words to scare fans. Richt clearly said he's practicing fully like every other player.

I'm not trying to scare fans. I just don't think he's 100%. There is no way that Richt would ever outright state that Walton isn't full go, because it makes FSU need to prep for him that much harder. If it does in fact need cortisone shots, there is no way they are having him practice fully because of the increased risk of a ligament rupture. I still think he's going to play, and I still think he's going to wreck FSU.

Advertisement
Give him a shot in the ankle just to get him through FSU, then put him on ice for two weeks. Don't need him against GT or Syracuse, think we can win those with Homer.

GT will be a tough game, it typically is.

NO, Richt said "I'm not sure what practiced fully means, but he did practice." Brown said during his interview that Walton is sore. He will play but he's not 100%. The good news is that Brown claimed the Duke ankle turn wasn't as bad as the Toledo game.

NO, Richt said "I'm not sure what practiced fully means, but he did practice." Brown said during his interview that Walton is sore. He will play but he's not 100%. The good news is that Brown claimed the Duke ankle turn wasn't as bad as the Toledo game.

I'm glad someone else actually listened to what they said.

Advertisement

Meh. He's practicing and will play. The point of the post was to quell the worries of those who doubted that.

Advertisement
That’s a WHOLE lie. His ankle isn’t 100%, but there’s no way that he’ll sit or allow his ankle to stop him. They are likely limiting him in practice to heal, but his ankle will be sore for the next few weeks.

Meh. He's practicing and will play. The point of the post was to quell the worries of those who doubted that.

He was playing regardless.... Everyone already knew that. I highly doubt he's 100% though. You can practice fully and still not be 100%.

Advertisement
Back