Walton is 100%, will play saturday

I love Walton....and a lot of football experts love him too. One thing that's been ****ing me off, though, is whenever they show an example of Walton's ability of a running back, they keep showing the TD that never counted against FSU last year!!! It shows that everybody and their mama know that was one of the most spectacular plays last season that should've counted!

Walton is a special talent....heart of a warrior. He's gotten so much better this year. His jump cut and patience is so much better. Saquon gets all the love, but Mr. Walton has been quietly a top 5 rb this year. I hope he balls out against FSU, not just b/c we need him to win, but b/c I want him to start getting the recognition he deserves, nationally.

Advertisement
I don't think he's 100%. Richt said "I don't know what that means" when he asked about full practicing, and said "unless there is a setback". He's probably still healing up, and practicing. Hopefully the extra day gives more time to get it closer to right.

I still think he'll run and catch all over FSU, 100% or not.

Voila. I absol U tely concur with U! I, also, believe Walton is going to probably be around " 85%. " And that's not a good sign for Miami. hUh. Matter of fact, Walton wasn't one-hundred percent against mighty Duke, and he didn't have that BURST he had in the previous two games.

The bottom line: Walton MAY NOT be at 100% the rest of the season. Yet, both Richt and Thomas will probably go with him more than they should. Instead of giving Homer more SIGNIFICANT snaps on offense. dUh.

But then again, I'm probably WRONG with my dense opinion and whatnot.:26V9R6P:

Last edited:
That’s a WHOLE lie. His ankle isn’t 100%, but there’s no way that he’ll sit or allow his ankle to stop him. They are likely limiting him in practice to heal, but his ankle will be sore for the next few weeks.

Totally agree with U! Heck, Walton didn't have his usual BURST against mighty Duke. And Miami's offensive line and Richt's suspect play calling didn't HELP Walton and whatnot. hUh.

I think you guys are completely blowing this out of proportion. When CMR said "Practiced fully? I don't know what that means. He practiced," it was clearly a shot at SMD for asking another dumbass question that he had already answered several times. "He's fine. The ankle's good. He's gonna play. Unless, as always, unless he has some sort of set back, he'll be full go. He practiced. Practice fully? WTF are you talking about lady?"

Walton has that Jay Ajayi style of running, he thrives on putting his head down and punishing tacklers. The thing that worried me most was that in the Duke game, even before the ankle tweak at the end, he looked like he was trying to avoid contact (ran out of bounds on one play where I think he could have picked up three more yards at least). Walton is the Thunder, Homer is the Lightning. If Walton is avoiding contact to protect himself, then he isn't playing the style he is best suited for and Homer should get bulk of carries. To be honest, we aren't going to be successful running up the middle against FSU's DL, so our best chance of success in the run game is a speedster who can hit a crease or cut back then explode. I think Homer fits that bill better (he just has to take care of the rock) .

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think he's 100%. Richt said "I don't know what that means" when he asked about full practicing, and said "unless there is a setback". He's probably still healing up, and practicing. Hopefully the extra day gives more time to get it closer to right.

Here we go with the cuck trolls trying to twist Coach's words to scare fans. Richt clearly said he's practicing fully like every other player.

You're mad at him for quoting Richt? Smdh. Thanks Dilber for letting us know exactly what Richt said.

He's not 100%. CMR mentioned he had other ailments, and unless he's Superman then his ankle is probably still a bit swollen. Luckily he's tough as nails.

Advertisement
It is a sprained ankle for gods sake. Tape him up good and let the adrenaline of playing FSU take care of the rest. Walton will have at least 100 yds and 2 TDs this weekend.

It is a sprained ankle for gods sake. Tape him up good and let the adrenaline of playing FSU take care of the rest. Walton will have at least 100 yds and 2 TDs this weekend.
The O-line needs to really step up for him to have 100+ yds. The outcome of his rushing total will be much more reliant upon them than the strength of his ankle. I hope he & Homer are able to run wild.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We're in the middle of a football season...

You'll be pressed to find anyone who starts all game who is "100% healthy"

Everyone is nicked and dinged up... Big time players will make big time plays still though

Advertisement
His ankle is 100%. Unless he has a bad game. Then it will be 100% because of his ankle.

You just can't help but take the shot at Walton (or the fans who admire him), huh... Sad.

To be honest, that's spot on for how this board would react in that scenario. Lighten up.

Light as feather over here. But the fact is only the dime-a-dozen porsters, f$u slurpers, wannabe told-you-so pundits, and chicken-little cowards would react that way (so yeah, roughly 2/3 of the board). You simply cannot be a true cane fan and not have profound respect and admiration for Walton.

But even then, some will take their shots at Walton more than others. History matters here. Do a search for bshaw28 & Walton for some context.

Fair enough.. I have no idea who he is, I just assumed he was being facetious. If anyone hates on Walton, they aren't even worth responding to. He will be the next great RB to come out of Miami.

Advertisement
His ankle is 100%. Unless he has a bad game. Then it will be 100% because of his ankle.

You just can't help but take the shot at Walton (or the fans who admire him), huh... Sad.

To be honest, that's spot on for how this board would react in that scenario. Lighten up.

Light as feather over here. But the fact is only the dime-a-dozen porsters, f$u slurpers, wannabe told-you-so pundits, and chicken-little cowards would react that way (so yeah, roughly 2/3 of the board). You simply cannot be a true cane fan and not have profound respect and admiration for Walton.

But even then, some will take their shots at Walton more than others. History matters here. Do a search for bshaw28 & Walton for some context.

I've never said anything bad about Walton's character. Only as a player.

Walton has averaged 3.5 ypc or less vs. 15 of the 21 P5 opponents he's faced.

So am I not a "True Cane Fan" because I think, based on history, that leaning heavily on Walton probably isn't the best gameplan?

I've never said anything bad about Walton's character. Only as a player.

Walton has averaged 3.5 ypc or less vs. 15 of the 21 P5 opponents he's faced.

So am I not a "True Cane Fan" because I think, based on history, that leaning heavily on Walton probably isn't the best gameplan?

When you were buying the materials for your strawman, did you go to a feed store in Homestead or buy it online?

Advertisement
Back