Walsh believes Kaaya can lift the team

let me tell you we all want kaaya to succeed. those who dont are just frustrated with the losing and similar results with this kid. 6-7, 8-5, 4-3. these are not world beater results. at some point you have to look yourself in the mirror, say **** it and take the game into you own hands. you have the ball half the time ffs.

take away non power 5 wins and he has a losing record at UM. a losing ****ing record.

So put in the 2nd string QB that had according to reports had trouble securing that job over a walk on QB who is here only cause who his dad is.... Kaaya is sucking but by your standards we need to put in the 2nd string oline cause the first team sucks.....put in other starting WR cause one of them shows up about every 4th game his whole career.

no what i am saying is he needs to start making plays, avoiding sacks and improving his footwork. this isnt rocket science.

Advertisement
let me tell you we all want kaaya to succeed. those who dont are just frustrated with the losing and similar results with this kid. 6-7, 8-5, 4-3. these are not world beater results. at some point you have to look yourself in the mirror, say **** it and take the game into you own hands. you have the ball half the time ffs.

take away non power 5 wins and he has a losing record at UM. a losing ****ing record.

This is where I have an issue. You want to blame a QB for a team struggling, that's fine but let's say Kaaya had a winning record against P5 teams but he averaged only about 100 ypg passing and threw a ton of picks. He sucked but his defense bailed him out over and over. Would you be happy with him then? If you're going to give 100% blame to him for losing, you have to give 100% credit for winning. Whether deserved or not.

So put in the 2nd string QB that had according to reports had trouble securing that job over a walk on QB who is here only cause who his dad is.... Kaaya is sucking but by your standards we need to put in the 2nd string oline cause the first team sucks.....put in other starting WR cause one of them shows up about every 4th game his whole career.

We have no plan b this year. Rosier isn't good. Allison needs the shirt. The OL sucks.

On the bright side, it's less than 3 weeks until basketball season.

Probably going to be 4-8 no matter who the QB is. Kaaya can't run and OL sucks. What else can we expect. I positively hate UM football anymore. Thanks to everyone who ruined this program. Hope you all burn in ****. Ruined fall for me forever...and I used to be so anxious to see the season start so we could commence kicking *** like we used to. At my age, those days are gone for sure. Hope some of you younger guys live to see us rise again....someday.

Last edited:

take away non power 5 wins and he has a losing record at UM. a losing ******* record.

Kaaya's results have been right in line with the past 10 years of Miami (FL) football. Mediocre.

Advertisement
I hope he succeeds. I also hope I wake up next to a Victoria's Secret model tomorrow morning.

You post on a UM message board. You'd wake up next to a Victoria's Secret model if you didn't throw them out immediately after wrecking their genitalia for 3 hours with your mega pipe.

Any tips on how not to wreck their genitalia? I hate waking up alone.

Two guys with two NCs and a Heisman between them and we have the son of our most famous backup QB as QB coach. What is wrong with this picture. Maybe let Steve be QB coach rest of year -- is he out of work right now? Mark coach a Heisman winner at FSU who went to Steve's old HS. That HS coached said Weinke was real good but no close to Steve.

Jedd Fisch was a tennis player. I don't think he ever played football at all. But, many here think he was a good QB coach.

He was a good QB coach just a mediocre OC. Although he was a better OC than Coley which isn't saying a lot.

Lol. You say this as if you just became aware our team under golden, sucked against power 5

Probably going to be 4-8 no matter who the QB is. Kaaya can't run and OL sucks. What else can we expect. I positively hate UM football anymore. Thanks to everyone who ruined this program. Hope you all burn in ****. Ruined fall for me forever...and I used to be so anxious to see the season start so we could commence kicking *** like we used to. At my age, those days are gone for sure. Hope some of you younger guys live to see us rise again....someday.

Step away from the ledge buddy. It's gonna be alright.

Advertisement

This is where I have an issue. You want to blame a QB for a team struggling, that's fine but let's say Kaaya had a winning record against P5 teams but he averaged only about 100 ypg passing and threw a ton of picks. He sucked but his defense bailed him out over and over. Would you be happy with him then? If you're going to give 100% blame to him for losing, you have to give 100% credit for winning. Whether deserved or not.

Ala Brock Berlin.

Ala Brock Berlin.

This is why I never subscribe to the theory that a QB is only as good as his record. If a player plays great but his team loses does he now suck? If a player plays like crap but his team wins, he's a good player now? Dan Marino and Jay Fiedler have nearly identical win percentages. I guess they must be equally good.

Put me in the group that thinks Kaaya needs to improve his pocket presence and get rid of the ball in a timely manner. Also, put me in the group that thinks the play calling and OL play have been below average at best. With all that said Kaaya is completing 62% with 12 TDs and 5 ints. He has just missed a handful of throws each game or he'd probably have around 16/17 TDs and we may be undefeated. With all things considered he has done OK IMO. No blocking, subpar play calling, and some really bad drops and yet he's not as bad as many of you make it out to be. Funny thing is many of you 2 months ago were debating how high he'd go in the 1st round of the draft. I put more blame on the coaching staff not calling plays that work more to his abilities and us having the highest drop % in the P5. I may get blasted for this but I am not giving up on the young man...

Advertisement
Two guys with two NCs and a Heisman between them and we have the son of our most famous backup QB as QB coach. What is wrong with this picture. Maybe let Steve be QB coach rest of year -- is he out of work right now? Mark coach a Heisman winner at FSU who went to Steve's old HS. That HS coached said Weinke was real good but no close to Steve.

Jedd Fisch was a tennis player. I don't think he ever played football at all. But, many here think he was a good QB coach.

Yeap, but that is not who Mark hired. Jedd got noticed first by Spurrier, then he coached on several NFL teams under fairly big name HCs before Golden made the only good hire of his time here. Now another top coach has him at the other UM. Mark hired his son. See what I am getting at? Jon is to Jedd as a snowball is to ice cream. If you only have room for one in the freeze, which one do you take inside.

Advertisement
Back