Walsh believes Kaaya can lift the team

Advertisement
I don't need to read the article. What are they supposed to say, Kaaya sucks, bench him?

Truth is that QBs who can't win a big game in 2.5 years don't suddenly figure it out. Especially when said QB is a statue with a bad case of PTSD being protected by the cast of Disney on Ice.

Gotta agree with TC on this one, that's what I would expect them to say. The results, or lack thereof, are on the field. He has yet to show he can "carry" the team, I don't expect that to change now.

I don't need to read the article. What are they supposed to say, Kaaya sucks, bench him?

Truth is that QBs who can't win a big game in 2.5 years don't suddenly figure it out. Especially when said QB is a statue with a bad case of PTSD being protected by the cast of Disney on Ice.

Hey least the OL will have guaranteed jobs at Disney upon graduation. No try outs necessary

Advertisement
Do you think? Don't hurt yourself falling off the bandwagon.

The Kaaya bandwagon? You think it's unreasonable to be indifferent in his success after all this time?
I'm not a fan of individual players on the team, I'm a fan of the team and at this time Kaaya is not doing the team much good.

Two guys with two NCs and a Heisman between them and we have the son of our most famous backup QB as QB coach. What is wrong with this picture. Maybe let Steve be QB coach rest of year -- is he out of work right now? Mark coach a Heisman winner at FSU who went to Steve's old HS. That HS coached said Weinke was real good but no close to Steve.

Advertisement
If they had said Kaaya stinks and they want Rosier in there all you guys would be pumping them up as honest football experts.

I hope he succeeds. I also hope I wake up next to a Victoria's Secret model tomorrow morning.

You post on a UM message board. You'd wake up next to a Victoria's Secret model if you didn't throw them out immediately after wrecking their genitalia for 3 hours with your mega pipe.

Two guys with two NCs and a Heisman between them and we have the son of our most famous backup QB as QB coach. What is wrong with this picture. Maybe let Steve be QB coach rest of year -- is he out of work right now? Mark coach a Heisman winner at FSU who went to Steve's old HS. That HS coached said Weinke was real good but no close to Steve.

Jedd Fisch was a tennis player. I don't think he ever played football at all. But, many here think he was a good QB coach.

Advertisement
I hope he succeeds. I also hope I wake up next to a Victoria's Secret model tomorrow morning.

You post on a UM message board. You'd wake up next to a Victoria's Secret model if you didn't throw them out immediately after wrecking their genitalia for 3 hours with your mega pipe.

I'd probably let them ride home in my Bentley if they tipped the driver.

Advertisement
Kaaya has as much of a chance to lift this team as he does to get under 10.0 on his 40.

You think? I'm indifferent at this point. I want to see the program succeed and I don't think he's the guy to lead them any longer. I'm not interested in another year of under-performing. Nothing personal, but he's had time.

So you are ready to see a 165 pound true freshmen qb behind this o-line? I dont care that perry is mobile he is not ready to run for his life every pass play.

let me tell you we all want kaaya to succeed. those who dont are just frustrated with the losing and similar results with this kid. 6-7, 8-5, 4-3. these are not world beater results. at some point you have to look yourself in the mirror, say **** it and take the game into you own hands. you have the ball half the time ffs.

take away non power 5 wins and he has a losing record at UM. a losing ******* record.

let me tell you we all want kaaya to succeed. those who dont are just frustrated with the losing and similar results with this kid. 6-7, 8-5, 4-3. these are not world beater results. at some point you have to look yourself in the mirror, say **** it and take the game into you own hands. you have the ball half the time ffs.

take away non power 5 wins and he has a losing record at UM. a losing ****ing record.

So put in the 2nd string QB that had according to reports had trouble securing that job over a walk on QB who is here only cause who his dad is.... Kaaya is sucking but by your standards we need to put in the 2nd string oline cause the first team sucks.....put in other starting WR cause one of them shows up about every 4th game his whole career.

Advertisement
Back