Wasn't this guy the first causality of the American Revolution?
Well done...
Wasn't this guy the first causality of the American Revolution?
He's a super back. He kind of has a little bit of all of their best qualities.He is much better than Scarlett, Dexter or Cronkite
Looking at the list of athletes from the Bay Area that signed on NSD, I see RB Crispin Atkins will walk on...
Signing Day: List of Tampa Tribune-area athletes | TBO.com
If so, he is a good pick up. I have been to about 75 percent of his games since his sophomore year because I have cousins on the team in the same class. He breaks arm tackles and is a tough runner. A one cut type of back. Small at about 5'9 and not very fast. Not saying he would be a major contributor but he is a good RB.
Highlights
Crispian Atkins #28 2015 RB 2014 Season Highlights - YouTube
Wasn't this guy the first causality of the American Revolution?
Lol yeah his name is ridiculously close to it.
Christopher Seider, first casualty of the American Revolution
Read more: Christopher Seider, first casualty of the American Revolution - February 22, 1770 - On This Day in History
Racist. We all know Crispus Attucks was first. Another example of the white man trying to keep a brother down.
^^^^NOT THISWasn't this guy the first causality of the American Revolution?
Lol yeah his name is ridiculously close to it.
Christopher Seider, first casualty of the American Revolution
Read more: Christopher Seider, first casualty of the American Revolution - February 22, 1770 - On This Day in History
Racist. We all know Crispus Attucks was first. Another example of the white man trying to keep a brother down.
Attucks was a ***.
His Hudl has him at 190 but I doubt he is less then 200. I would say somewhere between 205-215. Not very muscular or ripped but he is solid and well put together. Besides his height, he passes the eye test.Not bad for a kid that's walking on to the team. Strong runner. How much does he weigh?Possible future FB candidate?
What do you know about Durant....I went there my freshman year.Doorant!
Played there my senior year! C/O of 05' ! Cougar pride.