Walk away number

Like I said, to everyone thinks that way. Being old, I understand the time thing.

Believe me time flies you'll be my age before you know it, I'm 60. For the life of me, I'll never understand why rich people keep working at my age. Everyone finds out sooner or later time is more important than money. If I were that rich I'd be helping others, that would be fun to me.

Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but seriously has there been a coach walk away from 10-15 million? I know Golden suing Miami for 3-4 million but I cannot remember a coach walking away from guaranteed money like this,.. koodos

Common man let cmr leave in peace.it doesn't matter how much money he left on the table or the reason s why he retired.cmr made the best decision possible for him,his family and the university.cmr has more character than anyone on this message board.nobody here would've left any money on the table.

Advertisement
He deserves the MVP for this. In the end he literally created the best situation possible. No drop-off, and didn't want to take the money. I don't get it, but I am very appreciative of him. I would like to hear an interview at some point from him though.

Advertisement
Back