Wake

Advertisement
I know I’m an idiot, but I have to ask again:

How is it fair that everyone else will have wrapped their weekend series up by today OR YESTERDAY, meanwhile we will wait til tomorrow AND start another series on Thursday?
Because our ESPN overlords say it is....

It probably works out to be an advantage with the day of rest for Federman and Veliz. I don’t think McMahon would have pitched again this weekend anyway coming off the injury.

Advertisement
I’ve said this before it’s unconscionable that UF and Texas don’t dominate every sport they play every year. These two schools have every imaginable advantage and still falter. Granted it’s one year but considering how a school like Miami made the post season 40+ consecutive years and these two won’t make it this year...??

Advertisement
Wow just seeing GT lost today. Sweeping anybody is tough in this league. Tomorrow is the biggest game we’ve had as a program in almost 3 years

Yeah, it would be nice to get the #2 seed, but it's not all that different from being the #3 seed. The only thing that matters right now is that we're in a position to host.

Idk about that. Winning the coastal over a probable national seed in Tech and a host team in Carolina, has national implications that were back as a program after two years being gone

Advertisement
Idk about that. Winning the coastal over a probable national seed in Tech and a host team in Carolina, has national implications that were back as a program after two years being gone

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice, but it doesn't mean all that much given what we really want to accomplish. Especially with another whole weekend to go. If this was the game to clinch, maybe I might be more inclined to agree.

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice, but it doesn't mean all that much given what we really want to accomplish. Especially with another whole weekend to go. If this was the game to clinch, maybe I might be more inclined to agree.

Agreed, which is why I’m gonna say the same thing when the clinching game comes as well, but we gotta win this one to keep a guaranteed shot at that. Plus this one has a little added juice being on tv

Pumped for tonight's game. National tv, return of a healthy McMahon would be huge, and a chance to control our own destiny in the Coastal going into the final regular season conference weekend. Let's go Canes!

Advertisement
McMahon is only going to throw 40 pitches tonight per DiMare. Makes sense now why he didnt use Keysor on Sat, as he'll probably go 4 innings tonight

Cant you let **** die every now and then? **** dude none of us are right hardly any of the time. Thats getting real old. Maybe noone should post at all to make you happy. ****, why do we even have a board?
I just try to be positive when it is warranted. Thats all.

I just try to be positive when it is warranted. Thats all.

Warranted positivity in this scenario isn't warranted until hindsight. Before hand it's called speculation. That's kinda what we do here. Debate back and forth. Have different opinions. That's kinda the fun of it all I thought.

Advertisement
Back