Wake Starting QB (Who was solid) in Portal (Graduate Transfer)

Advertisement
Would he consider us with our OL?....
Kid needs his health to play in the bigs, and we need some dawgs added to our O or he may not consider us.
We are not in a positive position to offer him the best protection.
All that being said it would be a nice bridge to have to the TVD era.
Totally agree with ThomasM.

Advertisement
Would he consider us with our OL?....
Kid needs his health to play in the bigs, and we need some dawgs added to our O or he may not consider us.
We are not in a positive position to offer him the best protection.
All that being said it would be a nice bridge to have to the TVD era.
Totally agree with ThomasM.

Thing that strikes me in his film is how **** good Wakes OL is. My guess is they red shirt all of them and they never see the field for 2-3 years. With that said he would be a fool to choose Miami. He has one shot and would chose a solid team with QB as the missing piece.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I remember he started at Wake right after that but I haven't followed

Yup. You didn't miss much. Not sure if he got injured again or never fully recovered from his high school injury (or just is generally mediocre) but it looks like his career college stats are just a few handoffs.

He seemed like a nice kid whose family still had a ton of pain from his dad's death but mannnn was that kid low energy on that show. Kinda reminded me of a slightly less skilled Stephen Morris but on quaaludes.

Tricky to evaluate this considering the competition he's against....and he's got quality WR's to throw to who can create separation....

You put JW in that Wake uniform against the same teams and he would look the same....

Advertisement
Wake had 2 different QBs featured on QB1 in separate seasons.

They had a QB featured in both seasons 1 and 2

Advertisement
Back