Wake me up in 5 years

We don't have 5 years...The ACC will be a Mid 3 conference in 2028, we will have missed the Big 2 expansion. Did you forget the off-season already?!?
Then we can promoted to a better conference in 2029.

Advertisement
We had 538 yards of offense. This situation started against USM wherein we have lots of yards but few points to show for it. This is not an offense that lacks for talent. Josh Gattis will not be the OC next year. Mario isn’t coaching for friendships but this season shows iwhy the first few years can be tough wherein a HC has to put together the right staff. We aren’t finished yet in terms of staff building. The very first year staff is rarely the staff in year 2 much less year 3.

But Mario isn’t firing anyone during the season for poor performance. and FWIW, Mario is here for at least 4 more years so you may as well learn to live with him. Complaining isn’t changing that.
Do you believe Mario will truly fire Gattis?

Rebuild what? This roster is better than our record. 80 million and it took them 5 weeks and an embarrassment to MTSU to tweak the system to best suit our personnel. Why can’t we get the most out of our guys? Why do we need to rebuild to do that?

WTF is happening in TCU. I thought sonney dykes was rebuilding too?

We won’t recruit as well as we need if we keep ******* losing to teams with inferior talent.

Mark it down we will give ****** VT every opportunity to win next week.
UVA too

Advertisement
Do you believe Mario will truly fire Gattis?
Absolutely. Even Manny fired Enos when it was not working. The numbers don’t lie that this offense can’t score points. Moving the ball and gaining yards might make a team feel good but it doesn’t win games. Mario wants to win.

Program is still dead.
Ice Cube Friday GIF

Why do you guys do this to yourselves? Every off season we hear the same thing and you guys buy in. If you don’t like Mario turn off the TV and assume the L.

Advertisement

Just anOther example of how coaching matters…and Nebraska did something they haven’t done in 4 years after firing frost…win back to back games and win a close game. And tcu is averaging 20 more ppg this year and undefeated with dykes running the show

Advertisement
Arkansas does pretty good with the players they have.

Kentucky too!

I may have to zip over to Louisiana, take a live chicken and a Morgan Silver dollar to that old witchy-woman deep in the blackwater swamp and request a Mo Jo.

****, we've tried everything else . . . get her to put some lead in the pencils of our coaches and players.

Be my luck she will want a whole flock of chickens to fix this mess.

Advertisement
Back