Wake me up in 5 years

Advertisement
Rebuilds take time. There is a reason why we signed Mario to such a long contract. I would expect an ACC Championship in 5 years.
Rebuild what? This roster is better than our record. 80 million and it took them 5 weeks and an embarrassment to MTSU to tweak the system to best suit our personnel. Why can’t we get the most out of our guys? Why do we need to rebuild to do that?

WTF is happening in TCU. I thought sonney dykes was rebuilding too?

We won’t recruit as well as we need if we keep ******* losing to teams with inferior talent.

Mark it down we will give ****** VT every opportunity to win next week.

Advertisement
Imma wake up in 5 years to check in. I can just go back to sleep if we still suck.

All you have to do is wait till ESD to see how much of this recruiting class Mario was able to keep.If most of it has bolted then there will be no need to wake up in 5 years cause we will be in for another long “winter” in Canesville.

Mario is straight trash, just like he was at Oregon. Who even hired these coaches? They're all a bunch of losers. TVD is the biggest loser of them all. I can't believe we didn't let Garcia start. If Garcia played, we would have won without a doubt. Manny Diaz is a better coach than Mario could ever dream of being. We should have hired Lane Kiffin, too. I just hope the university will eat the rest of Mario's contract, and hire a real coach!

Rebuild what? This roster is better than our record. 80 million and it took them 5 weeks and an embarrassment to MTSU to tweak the system to best suit our personnel. Why can’t we get the most out of our guys? Why do we need to rebuild to do that?

We won’t recruit as well as we need if we keep ******* losing to teams with inferior talent.

Lincoln Riley’s brother not getting an interview or even a look is wild

Advertisement
Mario's reputation is build on recruiting. Let's see how many of these kids stick after watching this trash. What's he going to sell? Is he going to sit them down and show them dusty VHS tapes of what we were 20 years ago? It's to the point that the bad memories of this program are outweighing the good ones.

Program may not exist in 5 years with the ROI I’m expecting from Mario. They may say f it and drop football or try to get into aac

Advertisement
We had 538 yards of offense. This situation started against USM wherein we have lots of yards but few points to show for it. This is not an offense that lacks for talent. Josh Gattis will not be the OC next year. Mario isn’t coaching for friendships but this season shows iwhy the first few years can be tough wherein a HC has to put together the right staff. We aren’t finished yet in terms of staff building. The very first year staff is rarely the staff in year 2 much less year 3.

But Mario isn’t firing anyone during the season for poor performance. and FWIW, Mario is here for at least 4 more years so you may as well learn to live with him. Complaining isn’t changing that.

Advertisement

hes beim sarcastic

We had 538 yards of offense. This situation started against USM wherein we have lots of yards but few points to show for it. This is not an offense that lacks for talent. Josh Gattis will not be the OC next year. Mario isn’t coaching for friendships but this season shows iwhy the first few years can be tough wherein a HC has to put together the right staff. We aren’t finished yet in terms of staff building. The very first year staff is rarely the staff in year 2 much less year 3.

But Mario isn’t firing anyone during the season for poor performance. and FWIW, Mario is here for at least 4 more years so you may as well learn to live with him. Complaining isn’t changing that.
the issue is Mario wont give up control on O and he sucks as an o coach

Rebuilds take time. There is a reason why we signed Mario to such a long contract. I would expect an ACC Championship in 5 years.
We don't have 5 years...The ACC will be a Mid 3 conference in 2028, we will have missed the Big 2 expansion. Did you forget the off-season already?!?

Advertisement
Back