Wake Forest VS UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
offense seriously just get the ball outta morris hands as soon as possible get it to the play makers
 
I thought they shut down the main board during games.....getting littered with ****ty posts. Keep the overreaction to the game day thread A?

Whaddya think the over/under is on the "Prepare thy ****, FSU gonna rape us" posts this week...
 
We should win ths game eventually like last week but next week we fked and if u think otherwise u foolish. I aint trynna slurp the noles but with this qb we hit
 
See what happens when Morris doesn't have a panic attack during a blitz? Nails a pass.
 
Wow.....look at that playbook. Coley does have plays over the middle. (Morris is brain dead)
 
lmao Warlord with a terrible "I don't give a ****" performance on that play.
 
never liked this morris cat but its better than what we have at qb right now, i like him as a cane but i wouldnt take him on my fantasy team
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top