Wake Forest VS UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Classy move by Jim Grobe. After Crawford made the interception to end his team's chances, he tapped Crawford on the helmet and said nice play.

GoldenShowers, you were particularly terrible in this thread.

Our team sucked today. You sucked worse.

next week dont compalin f a g s we might get our *** kicked and rightfully so.

I FULLY expect us to get our @sses kicked next week. But I can live with it. THESE are the games I dont want to lose. I want to win the COastal and keep making progress. VT is the next real battle for us.

I fully expect you to be negged multiple times allow me the pleasure to start it off.

Advertisement
Being a Cane fan is exhausting. Seriously.... I'm spent. 7-0 is 7-0. We all need to remember where we have been and where we have come from just a short time ago but we are better than that.

Another game we're like this lol

672.gif

Advertisement
GoldenShowers, you were particularly terrible in this thread.

Our team sucked today. You sucked worse.

I have him on ignore user. Its made the sight much more enjoyable. Why he doesnt get banned is beyond me. anyways use the ignore option

Okay, I have it. Al is just making sure that there is no frigging way FSU pays any attention to getting ready for us at ALL. Wants them to spend all week working on their rap video.

worst refs we have had all season horrible wow happy for the win but we had 3 or 4 drives with no points our D held them really good we coulda won by 3 or 4 tds

Advertisement
I love our backs. Sadly, we have no QB.

I agree about our backs. I really think Williams would be better right now. Not sure I would throw him in vs FSU and Coach Golden won't. I think Golden wants the best for the kids and knows if he benches Morris it would cost him a ton of $$ draft position wise. Keeps hoping he will work his way out of it. Like most of us. Maybe he can get hot like he did last 4 games last year.

Like I said in the first post... had a good feeling about this one.

Really glad about two things

1) We finally decided to put a cornerback on number 3 in the fourth quarter
2) We didn't play prevent defense on their last drive.

But....

NEVER IN DOUBT!!!

FSU is the next victim!

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back