Wake Forest VS UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
****... relief but still... i'm sick of wake forest why do we struggle against them every time. Glad we don't have to face them for a long time

Advertisement
Nowhere near as good, but maybe this team is like the 2002/2003 buckeyes. Survive and advance.

Can't win Championships with that philosophy, but I sure AS **** will take this win. Happy as **** we survived.

Advertisement
F*CK we needed to win this game. Im not going to lose sleep over FSU. We are still rebuilding. But we NEED to win these games to keep making progress.

Advertisement
480.jpg

Advertisement
Watching these types of games Im gonna die at age 30

F*CK buddy. Cardiac Cane Syndrome. Im having heart palpitations right now. Just scared the cr@p out of my kids and the dogs are hiding under the couch after the scream I let out when Crawford just picked that ball. :rollcanes:

lol Al Golden is actually pretty determined to improve the team, "little too uncomfortable to me"

Advertisement
next week dont compalin f a g s we might get our *** kicked and rightfully so.

I FULLY expect us to get our @sses kicked next week. But I can live with it. THESE are the games I dont want to lose. I want to win the COastal and keep making progress. VT is the next real battle for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back